Computer case, help!

I'm sitting at New Egg, ready to order and going to pick up tomorrow with WILL CALL.

Please help me, which one, and why:

Cooler master STorm Sniper
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811119194

Corsair 600t, white special edition
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811139005

Both are almost the same price. I plan on running i5 with a MODEST overclock, MSI nvedia 560ti

I want blue LED, and to add more later to match my razer ultimate keyboard :P

I'm learning towards Cooler MAster. I have a corasier 650w NON MODULAR, will both hide the cables just as well? There are so many cables!

Deleted
    I've heard that working with the Storm Sniper is a pain and that managing cables and space in that case is a struggle. As such, and since I've heard overall good things about the 600T, I suggest you go with the Corsair case. In my opinion, it looks a lot better as well.

But, cases boils down to personal preference really. If you are set for the Storm Sniper and have made sure that everything will fit in that case, by all means go for it. Especially if you like the features and the looks. Although I do believe the 600T is the better case of those 2.

Marest. I'm up in the air on white vs black. Both are really nice, I like that the 600t's drive bays can actually cut down in half and move to the side for better air flow, because I only plan on having one ssd drive and one normal HD. Thanks for your opinion. I'm building what I'm buying right now, I'm going to do a final link in here for everyone to look at to just make sure everything works together (not to suggest other items, lol).

---------- Post added 2011-09-19 at 07:52 AM ----------

Not sure how to delete this post, but if you are reading this, my entire set up is at "another gaming rig" post under

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...new-Rig-Thread

If you could look at what I got to help me choose the case!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Storm Sniper has very poor cable management, the 600t would be a better option (in black, obviously.)

The white one's damn fine too...

15+ Year Old Account
    I saw th' Corsair 600T in swabbie at PAX, 'tis a very pretty case (especially th' white one); I`d get 't o'er th' Storm Sniper
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2011-09-19 at 10:01 PM.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

From pure looks I like the Cooler Master better than the Corsair but I don't know much about cable management or space issues. I'm looking at:
    Antec 900 Two V3 for a blue LED build. But again, this is based on aesthetics and personal preference with no knowledge of cable management or layout.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    From pure looks I like the Cooler Master better than the Corsair but I don't know much about cable management or space issues. I'm looking at:
    Antec 900 Two V3 for a blue LED build. But again, this is based on aesthetics and personal preference with no knowledge of cable management or layout.
    I went with the Corsair 600t. Everyone said it had the best cable managment and I liked the white + side panels removable on both sides. My power supply is NOT modular, so I needed good cable management. I'm picking it up today at NewEgg Willcall, so I'll let you know how it turns out!

Deleted
    How about investing to something that increases performance?
    Anyway the white one is better