Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by caffeinecrazy View Post
    Right so according to Shadowcraft the axe that drops on normal madness in the main hand produces a higher dps in combat spec than than using the first stage dagger set (and likely even the second stage set). So if asked to spec combat for heroic fights I'd like to use the axe MH and Vengence OH for the higher damage, however, this has left me with a question...If I only have one of the daggers equipped and one in my bag will the gem clusters still drop from bosses? Anyone tried this?

Thanks
    They drop because you are on the quest, you could have them in the bank and still collect clusters.
    "Kick in their face with your fist" -phlover

Quote Originally Posted by dicertification View Post
    They drop because you are on the quest, you could have them in the bank and still collect clusters.
    Cool, I didn't think about it like that - thanks
    Coolermaster HAF-X, Intel i7 2600k, 8Gb 1866MHz Corsair DDR3, ASUS P67 Sabertooth, EVGA GTX580SC, 120Gb OCZ SSD, 1Tb WD Cav Blk HDD, Corsair HX1000W, ASUS VE276 27", Razer Naga, Razer Blackwidow

I'm close to finish the first stage of the daggers (~300gems). Today my guild will most likely clear DS. Do i have to turn in the quest immediately when i get the 333gems or is it possible to loot the rest of the clusters and turn in the quest after the raid still keeping the "extra" cluster?

Quote Originally Posted by Kopl View Post
    I'm close to finish the first stage of the daggers (~300gems). Today my guild will most likely clear DS. Do i have to turn in the quest immediately when i get the 333gems or is it possible to loot the rest of the clusters and turn in the quest after the raid still keeping the "extra" cluster?
    this question was asked 50 times. You can keep on looting clusters, don't turn the first part immediatly(dont open them tho when u are on 333 alrdy). They will stay in your bags after turning the quest in

Quote Originally Posted by Kopl View Post
    you can continue to collect clusters after you get to 333 and complete the quest, do kara crypts, and get the stage 2 daggers AFTER finishing your raid.

Anyone know if the 403 axe+ the dreamer combo is better than the the sleeper+ the dreamer combo?

Quote Originally Posted by fallschick View Post
    Anyone know if the 403 axe+ the dreamer combo is better than the the sleeper+ the dreamer combo?
    It is.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    It is.

/10char
    Sure about that?