Page 1 of 43
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Legendary Dagger is confirmed within

Our society has had enough from the haters above! The rogues shall have there time within this patch. Within the front page it is confirmed

The new legendaries are two daggers (main hand and offhand) that are only usable by all three Rogue specs. Combat Rogues will be made to use these daggers as well without a DPS loss. The questline will revolve around the pure black dragon (from the egg in the Badlands) and features several Rogue-centric elements.
    Even combat won't be left behind in the dust.

Okay I'm bad at rping leave me alone lets get to the discussion

What say you my siblings?

Im happy combat gets to use this without a DPS loss
    ASSUMING they do it right
    Now Im curious, will we be using Backstab or Sinister Strike?

To expand on the last point, Im basically asking if it modifies into behaving like a sword ingame or what

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Our society has had enough from the haters above! The rogues shall have there time within this patch. Within the front page it is confirmed

Even combat won't be left behind in the dust.

Okay I'm bad at rping leave me alone lets get to the discussion

I'm all for giving rogues another legendary since the glaives, but rogue only? That's retarded. Is there even another single class legendary out there? Enough whining seemed to work on the classes part. At least give the other 2 handed classes something to dabble in....It's just plain retarded imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    That Blizzard is a bunch of liars that cant be trusted further then i could throw Deathwing :P

15+ Year Old Account
    A matching set of legendary daggers? Yes please!

Letting combat use them? Hellz no.

Combat had the glaives. Get away from my daggers you horrible pirates...or bandits...or whatever the heck ur supposed to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post

Combat had the glaives. Get away from my daggers you horrible pirates...or bandits...or whatever the heck ur supposed to be.
    Supposed to be swash buckler pirate things I believe.

Rogue Legendary Questline - Same as SM/DragonWrath?

Will do rogue legendary dagger work like Shadowmourne or Dragonwrath? Kill that, collect 25 of that superoverpriced material for the patch, or will it be an unique revamped quest?

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post

Its not like theres a lot of class fighting for them.
    A raid usually runs 1-3 rogues depending on comp, and I know plenty run with 0.
    Assuming you can mash your buttons harder than the other rogue, it will go to you by default; I know I would respec based on said dagger and Im sure most people would anyways.
    Why not make my process a bit simpler?

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't know yet, It better be new though. I like new things instead of rehashes

Shadowmoune - > Dragon wrath

The trend needs to break

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshkrusher View Post
    Is there even another single class legendary out there?... At least give the other 2 handed classes something to dabble in....It's just plain retarded imo.
    There isn't any Legendary currently in game that is limited to a single class, they've all been available to at least two classes and I agree it should be something that other agility classes could use(since it was already decided to be a "rogue" legendary it's only right to say agility classes) but that would limit it slightly more than it already is since it would have to be a mace, axe, or fist and as far as I know only Combat would make use of those weapon types so while it would be opened up to more classes it would get even less use. I also understand that they may want more Rogues to be played but throwing them a legendary to do it is just stupid, it'll be like the CtA Satchel from Random Dungeons, yeah it'll work but only for like a month and then it'll very likely be back the way it was before.

Deleted
    I'm all for giving rogues another legendary since the glaives, but rogue only? That's retarded. Is there even another single class legendary out there? Enough whining seemed to work on the classes part. At least give the other 2 handed classes something to dabble in....It's just plain retarded imo.
    This kind of response is so childish. "oh rogues had glaives, they dont deserve a legendary but I do!", and thats even worse because you asked for 2handed users to get another even though they JUST had Shadowmourne. Seriously, with that kind of attitude, no you and your entire class/role don't deserve a legendary. Suck it up.

OT i'm quite excited to see these daggers. Will probably just make the MH Dagger really slow to allow combat's use, or at least semi slow (2.3 speed maybe?). Pity my raid group has no rogues

Deleted
    I Think ferals/hunters deserved next legendary, but whatever, it's like blizzard is trying to kill the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentOne View Post
    I Think ferals/hunters deserved next legendary, but whatever, it's like blizzard is trying to kill the game.
    Ferals/Tanks if anything, we've been waiting longer and the majority of the population didn't play back when tanks had theirs.

And your second, bolded statement.

REALLY? REAAAAALLLY? REEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLY?

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentOne View Post
    So just because rogues are getting legendaries that means blizzard is trying to kill the game? Care to elaborate here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Ferals/Tanks if anything, we've been waiting longer and the majority of the population didn't play back when tanks had theirs.

And your second, bolded statement.

REALLY? REAAAAALLLY? REEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLY?

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Took me a while to realise where your last comment came from. Billy Madison was such a good film for it's time :>

And ye @Silent, if people are really ready to quit over a different colour of text on their weapon, they really should take time out. Legendaries should not being a "factor" of why people play the game or not.

Hooray a single class legendary.

It will get nerfed once people start using it for pvp and be totally worthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    Hooray a single class legendary.

It will get nerfed once people start using it for pvp and be totally worthless.
    Like shadowmoune / Valynr / Dragon wrath

Am I right? Oh wait...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    Took me a while to realise where your last comment came from. Billy Madison was such a good film for it's time :>
    I wouldn't know, I'm probably not old enough to remember the film. I just have that speech saved into 2 macros which I put onto trade whenever a complete imbecile can't sheath their keyboard. Heard it on Youtube somewhere

Deathwing falls to the might of two tiny daggers stabbing at his toes.

Fits the story perfect, enjoy being special snowflakes because clearly thats what blizzard wants rogues to be, they even said so in one of the Q&As.
    As if rogues needed to feel any more special then they already are.

This. Knowing Blizzard this will revolve a lot of time and either a dedicated Guild or a gullible (and decent) PUG, so at least let the other classes who can DW Daggers (Warrior, Shaman and Hunter) get it for lore and flavour. I mean, pretty much any sword-wielding class can get Thunderfury and the Warglaives were changed to allow DKs to get them (still think Hunters should be able to get them even if I don't play one).

But one class? Seriously, Blizzard? The highest restriction ever was the Warglaives and there was no epic questline, nothing real lore except 'it's Illidan's weapon that he stole from a demon' to lose out on for players. Now I have to roll a Rogue just to experience this piece of lore.