Deleted

Bloodsail Buccaneers

I'm on my way to getting the Steamwheedle Cartel to exalted today, so I'm planning on getting Bloodsail Buccaneers next, since I'm planning on going for Insane in the Membrane. What is the fastest way to work my way up to Revered with BSB? I've already done pretty much all Goblin quests, so staying in the phased BB and killing mobs isn't an option. I calculated how much rep/hour I could get from killing Shakes only:

10-12 sec respawn => 5-6 kills per minute = 25-30 rep per minute = 1500-1800 rep per hour..... =(

I'm 13250/36000 at the moment and at this rate I would need 33 hours and 10 minutes in the worst case (if I execute it perfectly) and 27 hours and 38 minutes in the best case (again if executed properly)....... Is this the only way? If it is then it's gonna be the most painful hours playing WoW ever.

Get some friends and kill loads of goblins. This was heaps easier in the past, it is quite challenging now.

Deleted
    go to booty bay with some friends and go crazy on the goblins , wouldn't try it alone though you will get killed ( I've done it in wotlk on my shaman and wanted to do it on my warlock , pulled two goblins , feared on goblin got three shotted by the other one )

http://www.wowhead.com/maps?data=45:273836283836274854

go there, theres 3 mobs on a 3-10 second cd, just 1 shot them. as a warrior i just sat ontop of a pillar that was in the middle of them and tab 1 shot them with a bow.. for like 8 hours straight..... enjoy your title :P

dont go to bb
    goblins will basically 1 shot you unless you bring a legit tank and some very well geared healers + high dps
    Last edited by drtrann; 2011-09-19 at 06:05 PM.

Deleted
    I tried killing BB Bruisers and it didn't work out very well. I tried one shotting other NPCs and then jumping into the water. It worked, but after I went to Shakes that went a lot faster then what I did in BB. But still it goes incredibly slow. Also I don't have any friends that are going for BSB rep/are willing to lose Goblin rep unfortunately.

BTW drtrann, they don't all have 3-10 sec CD. Only Shakes has a 10-12 sec cooldown. THere are three other NPCs, two of which give 25 rep (30 for me, human + guild perk) and one gives 5 rep (6 for me) and they spawn every 6 minutes.

Anybody have ANY better alternative? Since I'm at 20k Hated now and am desperate for a better rep grind.

pretty easy to earn this rep i did it in one night and one sitting

Really glad I got Exalted with BSB so very long ago, lol.
    Sounds like a pain in the ass to do nowadays!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetry19 View Post
    pretty easy to earn this rep i did it in one night and one sitting
    Please, share your methods.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynistra View Post
    Really glad I got Exalted with BSB so very long ago, lol.
    Sounds like a pain in the ass to do nowadays!
    Yeah, thought so too... Unless this guy is serious.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    go BB with your friends and enjoy your farming

and stop QQing on forum when people did it farming Blood of Heroes for days

There is an easy way to grind this rep...but it depends how much quests you've done.

While doing the new Southern STV quests, at one point in the Booty Bay chain, you'll be asked to defend Booty Bay while its under attack (after you sabatoge the pirates, etc). During this special zone quests, all the guards will be low level (they do not give rep), however all the npcs will still be there and they all respwan very fast and all give rep and the guards cant do shit to you. I did this on one of my toons, took ~4 hours to get my bloodsail title.

If you did the quest already, then your shit out of luck and you'll need to get a group to farm the (*#@ guards or kill the npcs in arathi highlands for slow rep gain.

Deleted
    Goblins in BB if you can find some people to do it with you. Ideally a party of 5, but it can be done with 3 at a fairly decent speed. We found the best place with 3/4 people was to start at the tunnel into BB, clear that, then stand on the BB side of the tunnel on the ramp there and pull the mobs to us. With a party of 5 you can literally go to war and take on the whole place as long as you watch your pulls.

With 5 people you can grind 6-7k rep an hour easily, more if you're all in the same guild and the 5 people can chain pop a Guild Battle Standard.

The goblins there got insanely buffed... the quickest way to do this though is to get a big group of people and just farm there until you hit exalted.