Thread: 4.3 Legendary

4.3 Legendary

Why are rogues etc getting another crack of legendaries considering they had them from Illidan in TBC?
    How about sharing the legendaries evenly for once.

Deleted
    theres only Tanks(minus DK they had Shadowmourne :>) and Feral/ENH who would deserve one.. What i dont get is if they can make Combat using a Dagger without losing DPS why not ENH shaman or Feral ?

Deleted
    It was just a bad decision, but right now I don't see them saying: "we made a mistake, we're changing what we were going to do. "

Again, BAH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    theres only Tanks(minus DK they had Shadowmourne :>) and Feral/ENH who would deserve one.. What i dont get is if they can make Combat using a Dagger without losing DPS why not ENH shaman or Feral ?
    so true i quit my enh a while back cause of wep shortage

Dr.Pepper is made from fairy tears. Pokemon IGN: Josh FC: 0662-4407-8552

I wonder how enhancers feel when they read GC saying "We thought that Rogues had maybe felt a little bit not special in this expansion with all the high damage numbers that were being done by classes like Mages."

Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    Not really a big deal to do. Sinister Strike Hemorrhage compare those and its pretty easy to see what they will do. Their not doing anything big to make it work for combat unlike what it would take for the others listed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rasfael View Post
    I wonder how enhancers feel when they read GC saying "We thought that Rogues had maybe felt a little bit not special in this expansion with all the high damage numbers that were being done by classes like Mages."
    Why would they feel anything? he said "ROGUES" not Combat/Assa/Sub.

Rogues got their Legendary back in TBC because "Rogue damage is to low and this is a quick fix to boost their damage" And if you read again this is why rogues are getting it again. Shamans just got one, yet you wana give it to them again. If your spec aint working, go respec and quit this crap of crying over a spec.

I didn't understand that comment about rogue damage being too low, am I missing something here? Rogues in our guild and certaintly many others juding by WoL are doing some of the best dps ingame atm.

I'm not a rogue but just can't see the sense in this decision..I mean blizzard have made some bad choices in the past and this has to be up there with them, a one class specific legendary?!? I would of probably been confused if they had made it a feral/enchance specific but rogues who have benefited from glaives recently (in terms of legendary timeline releases) getting their very own class specific legendary is just crazy...sometimes I really wonder where the logic is in the blizzard developement meetings..they get carried away too much in their own ego's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fragga View Post
    I didn't understand that comment about rogue damage being too low, am I missing something here? Rogues in our guild and certaintly many others juding by WoL are doing some of the best dps ingame atm.

I'm not a rogue but just can't see the sense in this decision..I mean blizzard have made some bad choices in the past and this has to be up there with them, a one class specific legendary?!? I would of probably been confused if they had made it a feral/enchance specific but rogues who have benefited from glaives recently (in terms of legendary timeline releases) getting their very own class specific legendary is just crazy...sometimes I really wonder where the logic is in the blizzard developement meetings..they get carried away too much in their own ego's.
    So DRUIDS and SHAMANS who BOTH got one in Wrath seem to be a better pick the ROGUES? Face facts, no matter who got the next one the same crap would happen, why did XX get it over YY, they got one not long ago. The only class who has not got one in a very long time is a hunter, every other "Class" has had access to one or more. So just live with it. Cata is due to end in April so only expect to see guilds with 1-2 max.

Cats would be the only rightful pick.
    No, wait...
    Just ME getting a legendary would be the only logical choice.

It's just a weapon. It will be outdated and practically worthless in the next expension. A legendary is a fine thing to have, but it does neither make or break a class or a raid role, nor does it prevent a raid from having success. And to me raiding is mainly about the raid as a group; not about my shiny ITAMZ.
    The Fogelmensch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    All your problems in this game have the easiest of solutions. And they're usually caused by you in the first place. The sooner you see that, the sooner they're all solved.
    Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.
    Kosh

So DRUIDS and SHAMANS who BOTH got one in Wrath seem to be a better pick the ROGUES? Face facts, no matter who got the next one the same crap would happen, why did XX get it over YY, they got one not long ago. The only class who has not got one in a very long time is a hunter, every other "Class" has had access to one or more. So just live with it. Cata is due to end in April so only expect to see guilds with 1-2 max.
    It is of no surprise to see your main is a Rogue because of of right now you are the only class of people in the entire game that is happy with this and somehow manage to justify that Blizzard made a good choice here. I never said Druids and Shamans I said Feral and Enchance which I think we both know is a little different. I could also of said Tank but didn't feel the need to state the obvious. I don't think its the moaning that a certain class got it over another I think its the fact that the legendary is class specific to one class which will un turn become an OP class and all of a sudden other melee camps will be struggling to keep pace...I mean it's not as if Rogues are doing crappy DPS atm. Also don't spout the "live with it" shit, this is a forum, I come here to express opnions like everybody else.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I feel that legendarys shouldn't be about being fair, they should be about being legendary.

Deleted
    Well thats just great, we now need to find a not so incompetent rogue to join our guild, a 25 man guild, in 4.3 so we can get any associated items with the legendary like the little pet with the staff. I see 10 man guilds having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    Why would they feel anything? he said "ROGUES" not Combat/Assa/Sub.

Rogues got their Legendary back in TBC because "Rogue damage is to low and this is a quick fix to boost their damage" And if you read again this is why rogues are getting it again. Shamans just got one, yet you wana give it to them again. If your spec aint working, go respec and quit this crap of crying over a spec.
    Well I dont remember rogue damage being low back in TBC (specially t6) and either way, developing the legendary around that reason is, if you ask me, a really poor design decision.

I'm not a shaman, therefore I cannot respec and quit this crap, but to my understanding, shamans (specially enhancers) have a long history of being neglected by the design team. Hence the irony of hearing from the lead designer that rogues are being left out, when their class kit is preety decent if you ask me.

As for the legendary being designed to rogues, maybe it has to do with class representation? Maybe they realized that the rogue population was once big and now is small. I don't know. I just think an one-handed mace/axe would not only benefit enhancers, hut also warriors, dk's and even hunters, deppending how the proc would work.

Anyway, hope the daggers are as cool as dragonwrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastblow View Post
    so true i quit my enh a while back cause of wep shortage
    If combat uses daggers from now own that gives them even more chances to completely forget enh weapons
    Also I hope it's an optional thing and not a permanent change to make combat use daggers (more like TG/SMF for warriors, hopefully without a talent but baseline) - I like my rogue swashbuckler style :|
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

I have to ask if your a idiot or not but your to stupid to know. If you think just because one spec of a whole class can use a legendary and they shouldnt be upset about the rest please delete your account cause your the kind of player wow doesnt need.

So much for bring the player not the class.