Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    LOL more rehashed content. They haven't released a actual new 5-man zone in Cata yet, and won't either it seems like...

Quote Originally Posted by Cakka View Post
    LOL more rehashed content. They haven't released a actual new 5-man zone in Cata yet, and won't either it seems like...
    Wait....what?
    Have you been living under a rock that somehow wasn't touched by the cataclysm?

rehashed? what on earth are you talking about? i dont know about you but these dungeons seems pretty new to me..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I want to know why the victor, and destroyer of azeroth, is lying impaled on Wrymrest Temple. The timeline is that he won and suceeded in destroying azeroth, so wtf are his charred remains doing there? Do you think the madness in him destroyed him? His armor finally couldn't hold anymore?
    When the hour of twilight takes place it includes the death of Deathwing also, as he is no longer needed. Visit wow wiki some time :P

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    rehashed? what on earth are you talking about? i dont know about you but these dungeons seems pretty new to me..
    I guess you are some kind of Cata newbie, but I can tell you that us old timers spend quite a lot of time in Dragonblight during Wrath. It's NOT a new ZONE = rehashed content.

I guess you are some kind of Cata newbie, but I can tell you that us old timers spend quite a lot of time in Dragonblight during Wrath. It's NOT a new ZONE = rehashed content.
    There isn't a /facepalm epic enough to handle this comment
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I guess you are some kind of Cata nub, but I can tell you that us old timers spend quite a lot of time in Dragonblight during Wrath. It's NOT a new ZONE = rehashed content.
    you guessed wrong, of course dragonblight is almost the same as it is right now, what did you expect?

Deleted
    You silly person.
    Yeah, us "old timers" like you, yeah we were there man, playing in Dragonblight, all those...10 months ago...wait wat?

Look at it, does that look like the Dragonblight to you? It's completely desimated, Deathwing is dead on top of wyrmrest, all of the aspect places have been changed. The entire place has been redone, that isn't rehashed...in the slightest. The bosses are all new (well technically, they probably will have different mechanics to usual, those that are hostile to the other faction.), the storyline is completely new to the game. Seriously, just think before you start spouting that "rehased content" BS on everything. And everyone knows what DB looks like, not just "old timers", mr.10 months.

Quote Originally Posted by coldbear View Post
    WoW's gone downhill if all we've got left is time-travel shenanigans.

Why not time-travel back some more and fix a few things?

Then again, cool stuff with old "D.W." impaled up on top of the whatsitsthing.
    obviously you havent seen enough Dr. Who, some points in time are fixed, and just cant be changed. =P
    Quote Originally Posted by figginnoob
    Or, maybe you could start a trend by playing WoW with your elbows. Then you could say, "WoW! Look at me! I play WoW with my elbows! I'm HARDCORE!". Then you could feel satisfied knowing that you're awesome 'cause you play with your elbows and are much better than those sorry casual scrubs that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    What I don't understand is why Endtime only has Infinite Dragonflight and Old Gods and no Burning Legion. WHERE THE HELL IS MY BURNING LEGION?!
    Look at the screenshots. Why should they even care for azeroth?

Its not "look, we the Highborne/Mages of Dalaran use so much magic, you PROBABLY LIKE TO CONSUME THIS PRETTY LITTLE WORLD!" anymore. The legion has no reason. ...Or maybe the 5.0 expansion is called "Reason of the Legion" lol ^^
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

I am sad that this instance will be in Dragonblight...It has always been an ugly zone =/

Hey, you can always 5 man OS before raid for a drake every week :P

Deleted
    Man I can't wait for these, they look pretty sweet. Impaled Deathwing is epic, the Old God-esque creature in "Hour of Twilight" is a great re-use of Isorath's model...

Can't wait for the ptr !!!