Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    How are jain a, Sylvanas, Baine, and Tyrande rehashes? When have we fought them in the past? I don't recall these times...ever. I mean...sweet christ, are people slinking this low to complain about shit?
    ...do you have a black war bear?

You can fight them anytime in the game right now if you wish. They're rehashes as they're not new models, just copying existing ones and calling them "a boss".

Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    I'm pretty sure this whole "happens in only one time line" argument doesn't make any sense, really.

When he sees his death, he sees probabaly ONE death, not a million ways he could have died in a million different time lines (Cause that wouldn't be nearly as shocking as knowing how he really dies, here). When we go into CoT to keep the timeline intact, it's because the changes that would happen would happen to THIS time line, not create a separate, alternative timeline where everything went bad.

There's reasons to believe there's just a single time line in the lore.
    Read twilight of aspects and come back so we can continue this conversation without having to explain half a book to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    Read twilight of aspects and come back so we can continue this conversation without having to explain half a book to you.
    I don't care exactly how it is in a book, I'm talking about that wonderful thing called logic. =P

See, that's exactly what doesn't make sense.

If altering the past just create alternative timelines, then it makes no sense for Nozdormu to go insane and then try to go back and prevent it all from happening. It already happened. Even if he changes things, he only create alternative timelines, without being able to actually change anything in all other timelines (his included). As a guardian of time, I'm pretty sure even in "crazy" mode he'd know how time works and all.
    There are numerous timelines, not every single little change opens a new one. There is one original one, that must be preserved (at least the most important events must) or else all the timelines will collapse. There are numerioous other timelines, opened by changes in the events of the original (important ones) that if something is done to fix it then the timeline collapses without further problem.

Read twilight of aspects before continuing the discussion, it will give you more insight on this subject as well as other importants events in Cata.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for QQ'ers, but this looks sick in the tits!

I don't care exactly how it is in a book, I'm talking about that wonderful thing called logic. =P
    The problem is that time in wow might not behave as time behaves in reality.

Blizzard created the world, blizzard makes the rules of it, and they make the rules of time. They explain some of the rules in the book.

You either read the book to get how it works and then discuss it or you discuss about something you know nothing about which i dont recommend.
    Last edited by Crashdummy; 2011-09-19 at 07:39 PM.

Welcome to 2300 AD... will we be facing Lavos too?

15+ Year Old Account
    .....you're talking about Timetravel, timelines, and MAGIC. Why are you trying to add logic? And yes it does make sense. He thinks that by preventing all the events that lead up to Deathwing's "win" will change the timeline, and thus none of it happens. And that's what would happen. A time line where none of the events that we've done, or helped do will happen. Yes, it'll be an alternate time line. However, chances are the timelines will then start collapsing on each other. You do not want timelines to collapse on each other. They end up destroying one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelyorc View Post
    I sense many cancelled subs being renewed...................
    Ahh the force is strong with this one!!!

and i cannot wait for this dungeon!!!! i just wanna slap jaina around for about 15 min then put her out of her misery.... again??? is that how it works? /shrug but totally awesome its my desktop background now!!!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Corjha View Post
    how did deathwing die in a future where he won?
    Deathwing may have won the battle, but the lore implied that he was also betrayed by his "masters".

Think about it - although Deathwing is mad and had abandoned his task, he ist still the Earthwarden. He is still a creature created by the sworn / most hated enemies of his "masters" the old gods - a entity who was created to defend Azeroth together with the other Aspects against them. He still holds inside his deformed body the power of the Titans to fight his "masters" (and if you had read the War of the Ancient Triology - you'll know that he had already proven himself not to be a truly reliable servant).

Im shure the old gods must hate Deathwing exactly the same way as they hate anything the Titans created. Of course they'll use him the destroy the entity of the Aspects and everything in the world - but they would never allow a Aspect to survive in the end (so that he maybe could use his "Titan"-imbued-powers" against them or could become a centre of resistance).

So it is only natural that they would kill him - in the second he had fulfilled his task.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    Mmm, because Nozdormu is alive as an infinite one?

Also, i dont see any of them here

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...d1preview4.jpg
    Remember there is a whole other floor below this one. u know...where the portals to ruby, obsidian sactum are? So keep that in mind

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Did nobody see this one coming?
    I see what you did there

10+ Year Old Account
    So these echos of Jaina, Baine, Tyrande and Sylvanas. Are they ghosts of some sort or what? Would be interesting to know where they came from.
    -Insert flashy and awesome Photoshop signature of my WoW character here-

15+ Year Old Account
    Echo's seem to be the evil twin counters of the origionals. Jaina as a mage stuck in mirror effect, each element seperate....sylvanas probablly in her old banshee look...and Baine might be a warrior like character since it says this aspect abandonded his power for bloodletting or w/e.... What I don't understand is why would they kill the friendly dragon aspects. Ysera and Alexstraza seem to be cooperative.

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die. Here lies Deathwing, embodiment of death.