Question about screw

Hi mmo-champ! Its me again with a brand new question; Alright i would like to know if you guys know what type of screw it is and/or where i could find them
    They are black, special head for rubber hole on my left side pannel, not every screw fit there and they only sent 4. I need 16..I already got a RMA number for it but i cannot wait anymore, they are very long and goin to just buy them if i can.

Many thanks for your time/answer
    Also let me know if you need more info.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Take the screw to the hardware store.
    2. Compare with what they have.
    3. ??
    4. Profit!
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Actually its a great idea lol, since i dont work today.. Well ill come back later with *i hope* some result! Thanks Seph

Almost looks similar to a standard fan screw type of thread
    ie: http://www.eworldsale.com/ews_product_8693_38556.html
    Check your local store that may carry pc parts

They are fan mount screws specifically designed to to mount the fans through the rubber grommets in the side panel. A lot like the screws used to mount drives in the older Antec HDD bays. Since you need 16, I assume you are mounting four 120mm fans on the panel. If your using a tall cooler like the hyper 212+, make sure your going to have enough clearance. Also, maxing out the fans isn't going to necessarily improve your air flow and/or drop temps. You'll probably just make your system louder.

http://www.mcmaster.com/

Was my best friend when looking for special screws for my current case/build.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2