Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Tier 13 will not be available at all from valor points.

Well that is on the front page, but I don't many people have actually noticed it since its updating so frequently atm. Anyway I think this is a great change, if you aren't actually raiding you shouldn't be wearing tier armor either.

Deleted
    F*CK YES! So happy about this, no more free 3/5 Tier gear Time to make this game a bit harder (:

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh awesome!!

gj blizz.

I agree, a good choice.

Hopefully this means that VP vendors will have more gear now that the Tier would be off of them.

(And they end up being able to be upgraded, much like 4.2)

Deleted
    Why not?

the majority of the player base consist of non raiders. Players who pay a monthly fee just like you.

Why should they not enjoy some spoils?

Your elitist attitude is whats wrong with this game imo.

There is a thread bout this already. Use the search option before u make a new one.
    Anyway i think its very good change.

Quote Originally Posted by Syldarin View Post
    Why not?

the majority of the player base consist of non raiders. Players who pay a monthly fee just like you.

They have their spoils from crafted/5-mans/LFraid.

10+ Year Old Account
    why do you need tier gear if you don't raid?
    just for braggin'? to make your run trough dungeons easier...?
    c'MON
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klorx View Post
    F*CK YES! So happy about this, no more free 3/5 Tier gear Time to make this game a bit harder (:
    I'm not sure why you're excited about people other than yourself not being able to obtain gear.
    I mean, if you're concerned about difficulty, you should be going for hard mode gear; you never could get that from valor points.

I'm pretty confident the T13 gear (in whole or in part) will be available from the new LFR.

Why not?

Three words:

Looking For Raid.
    Alt-aholics Anonymous member since 2005.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...totemic/simple
    85 Restoration Shaman, Elemental off-spec.

Ok Im happy as long as we dont get shitty tokens which are RNG based. Gief back essences or w/e to trade for tokens/direct tier but for gods sake stop the token shit with 8 weeks in a row no priest/pala/lock token from firelands.

Yea i see the op just made this thread to try and big up himself with all the elitist idiots.
    Remember , your the minority not 'them'.
    Wont be long before they do some sort of change then the same people(op) will soon create or be part of a thread where there crying like little bitches lol

Deleted
    Right, becuase not getting gear that takes time regardless to get makes this game harder... i think its just a stupid idea, and how the fuck is it free at the moment?
    Blizz might just get a few people raging about this, hc tier gear is something i go wow at, my 4/5 tier 12 is a hmm yeh i worked my ass of to get this (fucking rag drops ¬.¬)

Deleted
    Why not?

I have always failed to see the logic in non-raiders having the latest raiding gear. Now tell me, for what use is it?

Deleted
    "Free"? Where do you think people GET valor points? From their parents in christmas presents? No, they actually get it from doing the content.

Why not?

Raiding gear is for people who RAID. Why dont people understand that?????

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    "Free"? Where do you think people GET valor points? From their parents in christmas presents? No, they actually get it from doing the content.
    Last I checked you can cap out Valor Points by doing nothing but ZA/ZG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vaztes View Post
    I have always failed to see the logic in non-raiders having the latest raiding gear. Now tell me, for what use is it?
    Because this game is about one thing and one thing only - Caracter improvement!

Except not all people have 3-4 hours multiple times a week to raid.

Thats actually the majority who doesn´t. and we still pay each month a fee to play the game.

Keep your HC gear elitists. Remember though, without the players who dont raid - you wont have as many people sponsoring your precious new raid instances.

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    Ahahaha, Ur so funny

I'm a casual raider and I think this is a wonderful and completely needed change.

How hard could it possible be to get all 5 pieces of your tier with only 8 bosses? AND the final Deathwing encounter will ONLY drop weapons... so all we have to do is kill 7 bosses for FULL tier 13?

But will BH still drop tier? Most likely.