Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed the game, really did. Just not enough to want to pay for it. But since I did purchase the game and I think a month of sub-time, at least I'll be getting something for my trouble. I wouldn't mind getting back into playing it, it was fun. I still don't like the "content tiers", but as long as none of the primary game functions are locked out if you're not paying monthly(such as how CO won't let you custom-build a character), I don't mind. Bigger inventory, 15 character slots? meh.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised. They dropped the server list to two, one for PvE and one for PvP. The PvE one never is at high capacity.

Premium
    Any player who has spent at least $5 (including former paid subscribers and new players who have purchased $5 of in-game items) will qualify for the Premium access level. Premium level players will have more benefits available to them than the Free level player, including additional character slots, additional inventory slots, and higher cash limits.
    Other than character slots, none of that makes a shit of difference. Money is useless, and you never have more than 10 items in your inventory at once if you bother to go to a vendor every few hours. Thanks for giving me nothing for a game I actually paid for (ok my friend did, but still).

It's funny just a few days ago I was looking for a super hero MMO and I kept wishing that DCUO was on the list of free to play games, and now it is.

I will now have an MMO catered to all genres that I enjoy

GW2-Medieval fantasy
    SWTOR- Sci-Fi
    DCUO- Super hero comics

This is great news to me, I always wanted to try DCUO but not enough to pay the box price.

So much for SOE's vehement "This will NEVAR be F2P!" assurances.

I guess reality tends to bite you in the ass when you have a grand total of 2 servers and neither is ever at High load.
    "The Patient? Well... maybe... the mental kind..."

Please keep DCUO discussions in the main thread.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...highlight=dcuo

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLX KK THX BYE!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Mocking moderators isn't going to help; neither is necroing old threads.

Closed.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right