LastLast

A Dual Natured Alliance Reroll Project - Final Dawn

<Final Dawn>
    A Multi-Natured Alliance Reroll Project

Tichondrius PvP - US
    (finaldawn.guildportal.com)

******ONLY ACCEPTING RAF AND TRANSFERS 60+********
    ******ONLY ACCEPTING RAF AND TRANSFERS 60+********

<Final Dawn> will be a reroll guild of three natures and of three concepts. Three guilds in one. We will have a group of casuals, a group of semi-hardcore raiders, and Hardcore PvPers. If this concept of a "Tri" guild intrigues you, continue reading below!

Mission Statement:
    <Final Dawn> will be a guild comprised of both rerollers from top guilds and people who are looking to experience Cataclysm content for the first time. Our goal is to create a close-knit guild that is willing to put forth the effort to blow through all raid content and become a competing guild on this server. If raiding progression is not your thing, THAT"S OKAY! We also invite all casual rerollers to be a part of this Reroll Project!

Below you will find our applicant types, and the information regarding these specified types.
    1. Casual Leveling Reroll
    2. Semi-Hardcore Reroll (Raider and PvPer)

THE CASUAL LEVELING REROLL
    You may apply as a casual reroller. What this entails is that you are committed to leveling this character as your new main, however, you do not wish to commit to any raid schedules or teams at the present time. You are here for the ride, and are excited to meet new people as you develop your new character.

About You (The Casual):
    Though you have chosen the casual approach to this Reroll Project, we do hold a few expectations nonetheless. Firstly we expect you to be active. We understand the need to play casually due to life, BUT we do want you committed to this character to a certain extent. We are recruiting mains, NOT alts.

We want players who are mature, as well as helpful to the guild as a whole. If this interests, please continue to our site.

THE SEMI-HARDCORE REROLL
    While taking all the above concepts to mind you DO want to commit to a raid or pvp team. Not raiding at 85 isn't even an option. You play this game for endgame and that is what you intend on doing. You are excited to be a part of a new raid team and commit to putting in your time to create this new team synergy and make a name for us on Tichondrius Alliance!

About You (The Raider/PvPer):
    Though we are a reroll guild, we hold a higher standard when it comes to our raiders. We will raid 2-3 times a week, and we expect 90% attendance from raiders. If this does not suit your desires please apply as a casual or look elsewhere.

We hold certain expectations for each role and class we bring into a raid. We encourage you to do your research to excel at your class. Failure to meet the expectations we set will affect the possibility of invitations to raids until the said player improves. This is a progression team, and we will NOT hold your hand through content, though if you are willing to learn and learn fast, we can teach. Learn you role and do it well, and you will fit right in amongst the team.

We want players who are mature, competitive, as well as highly analytical in their approach to the game, while at the same time remaining humble, patient, and submissive to the leadership of the guild. Selfish, obnoxious, drama-mongers need not continue.

You should enjoy the game as a whole and plan to continue playing for some time. We are not interested in a hired gun who logs on to raid, logs off after, and is never seen except for when we're raiding. Get on and be social.

Raid Teams:

*ALL TIMES ARE PST
    Team A (Late Night 10 Man)

Monday: Pug Raids or Progression
    Tuesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am
    Thursday: 9:00pm - 12:00am
    ***Invites will start 30 minutes prior to raid start time.

Team B (Weekend 10 Man)
    Friday: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
    Saturday: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
    Sunday: Pug Raids or Progression

Team C (Late Night 25 Man)
    Monday: Pug Raids or Progression
    Tuesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am
    Thursday: 9:00pm - 12:00am

PvP Teams:
    All PvP events will be led by our PvP Core Officer. In the event that he cannot make it, a member of the council will take over.

*ALL TIMES ARE PST
    Team A (Weeknights)

Monday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm
    Wednesday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm
    Friday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm

Team B (Weekends)
    Friday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm
    Saturday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm
    Sunday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm

Interested in Joining?
    Visit our website, fill out a brief registration, read up on our stickies, and fill out the appropriate application.

Contact Information:
    If you have any additional questions please message me at...

Email: akgaming89@gmail.com
    AIM: akalt89
    Last edited by AKGaming; 2011-10-06 at 12:34 PM.

Filling an app out tonight! Excited!

If you are looking for something a bit more organized in a reroll, try us out!

15+ Year Old Account
    i stopped reading at Tichondrius

Quote Originally Posted by shewkoi View Post
    i stopped reading at Tichondrius
    Any reason? Looking for feedback as well. : )

just joined cant wait to start leveling with everyone =) need more people to fill out some apps though!

Guild recruitment forums are that-a-way.

Sorry if im a newb but what does "reroll" mean in relation to the guild? Are these people from different servers that reroll toons on this server ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozy View Post
    Sorry if im a newb but what does "reroll" mean in relation to the guild? Are these people from different servers that reroll toons on this server ?
    Yes. We are all rolling new toons on this server, and they will be our new mains.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozy View Post
    no transfers we are all starting from scratch. you should join!

Another Raid Team, Team B, has been added. They will raid at an earlier schedule on the weekends. If there is more interest, I will be adding more! I will updating the apps and site shortly.

AirmanShaft
    Keep the apps comin !

Don't see you on the armory, has the guild even been formed yet?

:edit:

Also, it's a bit difficult to get a large number of people to reroll on a server that is most times full during prime-time hours.
    Last edited by kombucha; 2011-09-21 at 01:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

im thinking of doing it...]
    i just don't know what class i want to play haha

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    Don't see you on the armory, has the guild even been formed yet?

:edit:

Also, it's a bit difficult to get a large number of people to reroll on a server that is most times full during prime-time hours.
    the guild hasnt been formed to my knowledge the gm will be announcing the "roll" date soon, as for the server i was on all day and logged on and off and got no wait times.

No, the guild will not be formed until we have a good core. Otherwise the point of the reroll would just kinda go to waste since everyone is at different levels not really close to each other at all.

So tell me how does a dk join?

You keep mentioning "raiders and PvPers" in the same sentence as if Final Dawn will be involved in both equally... then you go on to describe your raiding plans in some detail while saying nothing about your PvP plans (beyond simply rolling on Tichondrius).

Would a pure PvPer (arenas, battlegrounds, RBGs, whatever) be at home in your guild?

Do you have to be a reroll to be eligible to get into the guild. I dont really like leveling too much, but I am interested in the guild.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?