Quick question about the firelands nerf?

Just curious if theres been a more detailed ETA than the week of the 19th?

Deleted
    Don't think so, but it's a pretty safe assumption that they will kick in during the usual server maintenance/restarts. That's tonight for me

I think it's fairly safe to assume at the reset instead of as a hot fix. Although I would not be surprised to see further adjustments or bug fixes take place as hotfixes.

I'm guessing there's going to be an announcement regarding the nerfs tomorrow.

So i had assumed that it would be during maitenence, but I figgured we'd know by now.

I'm hoping it is , as my raid group being super behind has just downed nef and is looking at fl but I dont think we're ready lol:P this nerf is what we need... Yes i know, we suck.

Quote Originally Posted by yamilonewolf View Post
    So i had assumed that it would be during maitenence, but I figgured we'd know by now.

I'm hoping it is , as my raid group being super behind has just downed nef and is looking at fl but I dont think we're ready lol:P this nerf is what we need... Yes i know, we suck.
    Don't feel bad, each group moves at their own pace. My current group was only 7/12 when 4.2 hit and it took us another 4 weeks to get all the bosses down.... We still can't do Nef consistently, but somehow we walk through Alysrazor, lol. Myself and the other group leaders have been looking forward to these nerfs since they were announced.

Quote Originally Posted by yamilonewolf View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Xennethia View Post
    Don't feel bad, each group moves at their own pace. My current group was only 7/12 when 4.2 hit and it took us another 4 weeks to get all the bosses down.... We still can't do Nef consistently, but somehow we walk through Alysrazor, lol. Myself and the other group leaders have been looking forward to these nerfs since they were announced.
    Exactly, each raid group/guild moves at its own pace, and Blizzard have been watching this and judged that some nerfs are required so everyone can check it out.

Xennethia - that's really odd about your group and Alysrazor! Seems as though it should be the other way around. Still, each group works differently.