Looking for people for Magicka Campaign

Hi, I am looking for 2-3 people to play Magicka with for my youtube channel.

You need to be:
    Funny
    Not boring
    If we get sidetracked you won't throw a shit fit
    Have fun
    Do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done
    You must already have the game Magicka
    MUST be 16 years old or older, don't want any kids in this. sorry.
    Don't have a problem slacking off and waiting to revive people etc if we die from stupid things.
    make sure you also post your reply in the forum as well as PM me.

Inbox me with Steam name.... I will add you and have a chat there or via Skype... whichever you like.

DON'T FORGET YOUR STEAM NAME! and please tell me times available.
    Last edited by Moshpit; 2011-09-20 at 05:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I are interested. but i dont have a good mic to use. I've also solo'ed the entire thing if it counts for anything.

Well, I am fine with the mic lol... skype normally clears that up. as to you already playing through it... Do you remember how to do things and would be like "I know we have to go this way" Cause I am kind of looking for people that are new to it... cause it is a pretty funny game when you kill eachother xD

Deleted
    Am I the only one who utterly sucks at the Pve side of this game? I constantly kill myself by casting electric spells when wet or accidentally leaving an arcane element into an ice/shield 360 combo which is basically a ticking time bomb about to kill anyone inside. Or even worse when you give yourself a life ward when you really needed to cast a shield or heal, making you immune to both. Super awesome.

Anyway I wont be any help to you but post the vid and I'll leave you a nice comment on yr channel^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    Am I the only one who utterly sucks at the Pve side of this game? I constantly kill myself by casting electric spells when wet or accidentally leaving an arcane element into an ice/shield 360 combo which is basically a ticking time bomb about to kill anyone inside. Or even worse when you give yourself a life ward when you really needed to cast a shield or heal, making you immune to both. Super awesome.

Anyway I wont be any help to you but post the vid and I'll leave you a nice comment on yr channel^^
    LULZ! But thats what I want to come with me on my epic journey! and my channel is Youtube.com/gamers1432

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to because I am teh Pwnzorox at Magicka but I probably can't play because I live in a small house with 11 people half of which are children, and it is noisy. I probably would like to do something like this but won't even try it till I am old enough to move out. I have always wanted to do a youtube based video game play through for some reason, maybe because it want to be E-famous (not really).
    Last edited by Mythodiir; 2011-09-20 at 01:40 AM.

I'm very interested. My brother and I played the shit out of Magicka, but never beat it. The only problem would be finding a day that I could play. Work dominates most of my schedule, and when I don't work, I'm at school. I'll check for what days I have off if you'd like for me to join you. Hell, I could probably get my brother to join us.

Steam ID is in my signature =D
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

What is your youtube channel btw?

I don't know if I am a comedian my self or anything, but people always find me to be funny when I am in some shitty situations Just go with it and not force it I guess :S. I do not have magicka yet, I thought about buying it but have no friends who are interested in it, so I have not bought it my self yet. but I know how the game works in its basics.

Could buy it though on the spot if I wanted to.
    Last edited by Biggiej; 2011-09-20 at 03:22 AM.

I only got the game yesterday, im totally noob at it, i just press random crap when im playing, ii would be interested in doing this...
    'Do you know what the chain of command is? The chain of command is the chain I go get and start beating you with until you learn who is in command!' - Jayne Cobb

Adding some rules to the post.... remember to inbox me if interested

I'm in the process of buying it as i type so I'd gladly join you if you still need people. add me on skype vick.mucunski
    Ignorance is bless

/Tizox out

Don't forget to tell me your steam name guys! Have like 15 people... and no steam name >.< LOL

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 09:34 PM ----------

People, only reply and send me a PM if you will ACTUALLY reply to my PM back. PLEASE! need 2-3 before saturday.

---------- Post added 2011-09-21 at 10:10 AM ----------

Currently now have 1-2 spots open, have found 1 person. Make sure to read the RULES!