Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgus View Post
    "It is here that the remaining aspects -- Alexstrasza, Ysera, Nozdormu, Kalecgos, and Thrall " Thrall is a aspect? can someone ecplain for me please, i think i have missed something...
    "It is here that the remaining aspects and Thrall"

Still missing something?

Unable to transmogify a weapon to look like a Fish [like the one you need to fish up for fishing achievement]... I am disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Unable to transmogify a weapon to look like a Fish [like the one you need to fish up for fishing achievement]... I am disappointed
    Looks like sandrine's invisible vest got killed too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

My big gripe is the invisible chestpiece being non-usable. I had multiple sets lined up with that.Raid info: Seems interesting. Disappointed that we'll only be seeing N'Zoth's minions. I was hoping to see him/her/it this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't think that Old Gods were opponents like the Elemental Lords.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    Wait what?? The Old Gods were fighting against themselves in the past??
    I mean, that does make sense. They're beings of chaos. Some lore sources say they enslaved the elementals and made them fight anything that moved, including each other. The implication being that it was just for the hell of it.

OT: Freaking excited as hell for this patch. Most excited I've been for new content since... Gates of AQ maybe? And this will be way better than that in reality, since I'll actually get to do the instance!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    could dress up like a demon hunter (ilidan) with that invisible chestpiece

Quote Originally Posted by Hinky View Post
    So.... 2 Faceless, an undead, a big dragon and 3 little dragons. Where's the "unique models"?
    True, i hope this models are PlaceHolders.

Vezax again? -_-
    Another Faceless caster, boring
    a normal Twilight dragon with particles and new texture, horrible.
    and the armored drake, meh.

Please blizzard, make new models.

Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    "It is here that the remaining aspects and Thrall"

Still missing something?
    "It is here that the remaining aspects -- Alexstrasza, Ysera, Nozdormu, Kalecgos, and Thrall -- have gathered"

That's the actual quote. It strongly implies Thrall is included in the "Aspects" category now.

Is it me or theres only like 4 bosses? please dont tell me those 2 nameless dragons that are flying on the last pic are considered "Bosses"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    So, this kind of implies Thrall is an aspect. Huh.
    Not really, notice that when they state the aspecs they sepparate each one with a comma, but when they mention Thrall they use a comma and "and", which is a bit reduntant, used when you finished enumerating a list of nouns and continued with another subject. so no, i dont think that is evidence of thrall being an aspect.

Plus, remember when metzen a couple weeks ago said on tweeter "Horde, your warchief is coming back."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure they're placeholders... 4.3 is still a ways away, not even on PTR yet

remember Marrowgar's old model anyone?
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_daJvL0lhAh...arrowgarv1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    Not really, notice that when they state the aspecs they sepparate each one with a comma, but when they mention Thrall they use a comma and "and", which is a bit reduntant, used when you finished enumerating a list of nouns and continued with another subject. so no, i dont think that is evidence of thrall being an aspect.

Plus, remember when metzen a couple weeks ago said on tweeter "Horde, your warchief is coming back."
    But they don't close the hyphens started after the word Aspects until after Thrall. I'm doubting it, but it's what's implied by what they wrote.

For the people whining about models... Honestly, what form or new mob will now suddenly appear that we haven't already seen in game?

Only counting 5 bosses. Chromatus could still make an appearance....Unless I'm totally missing something and can't count.

Blah. Never mind. Totally missed the boss tucked into the part about drake riders.

10+ Year Old Account
    No legendaries.... I swear to god they've got a couple of managers and devs that are just holy hell against fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfried View Post
    Is it me or theres only like 4 bosses? please dont tell me those 2 nameless dragons that are flying on the last pic are considered "Bosses"...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Before you face Deathwing the Destroyer, you must prevail against six mighty bosses.
    Morchok and Hagara the Binder dont have pictures attatched to them, probably because theyve not been modeled yet or are just incomplete.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, this kind of implies Thrall is an aspect. Huh.
    Specifically stated in the book Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects that he is not and will not be an Aspect, could never be one.

I still don't understand the reasoning behind not allowing Legendaries right off the bat. Makes no sense to me. If they're going to be added in the future, why not just implement them now?

10+ Year Old Account
    But they don't close the hyphens started after the word Aspects until after Thrall. I'm doubting it, but it's what's implied by what they wrote.
    this is the actual line:

"It is here that the remaining aspects -- Alexstrasza, Ysera, Nozdormu, Kalecgos, and Thrall -- have gathered to empower the Dragon Soul -- Azeroth's last chance to stop the great behemoth."

In my opinion, they included thrall in the same hyphens to say that he, alongside with the dragons, is gatheres to empower the dragon soul (on his role of azeroth's shaman). That is why they useb both comma and "and".

But hey, i could be wrong, Thrall can really become an aspect. Its blizzard, its not unlike of them to do crazy thinks. Its just not too likely.