Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Few of those are placeholders, if not all. On the topic, i am realy excited about this patch. Lets see if it delivers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    pretty sure they're placeholders... 4.3 is still a ways away, not even on PTR yet

remember Marrowgar's old model anyone?
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_daJvL0lhAh...arrowgarv1.jpg
    The small tentacle thingy, the big tentacle thingy and the big dragon are final I'd guess, Dragonriders could use the mount you get from DW, the elemental could get a nice model, casterguy will be a casterguy :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiZe View Post
    Didn't think that Old Gods were opponents like the Elemental Lords.
    They're 'evil', so I guess it's logical, like Sith.

Deleted
    "As they begin to charge the Dragon Soul with energy, Deathwing and his entire army assault Wyrmrest Temple. Players must thwart the attacking forces long enough for Thrall to charge the Dragon Soul."

Am I the only one sitting here and thinking OMFG MH v2.0. Please for the love of god no more waves of mobs...

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Before you face Deathwing the Destroyer, you must prevail against six mighty bosses.
    Morchok and Hagara the Binder dont have pictures attatched to them, probably because theyve not been modeled yet or are just incomplete.
    Just noticed.Names, no pics. I was really hoping for Chromatus but owell...

I just hope they come up with some "Unique" models for those left.

INB4 Hagara is a Generic undead male/female on warlock set and Morchok being some generic elemental... Would be a sad day, seeing there is 0 new models at the moment on the last raid of the expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    "It is here that the remaining aspects -- Alexstrasza, Ysera, Nozdormu, Kalecgos, and Thrall -- have gathered"

That's the actual quote. It strongly implies Thrall is included in the "Aspects" category now.
    Considering there's a comma before "and Thrall", I doubt he's included in the aspects, but the double dashes condratict that. Then again the double dashes are used weirdly anyway /shrug.

As for the boss models, kinda sad there aren't new ones (unless they are placeholders), but hey, you can't expect members of the same race, be it a faceless or a dragon, to have way different features than others, now can you.

Quote Originally Posted by CrosbyForMVP View Post
    I still don't understand the reasoning behind not allowing Legendaries right off the bat. Makes no sense to me. If they're going to be added in the future, why not just implement them now?
    you don't inderstand that blizzard and me by the way, don't want to see everyone with tf or wg everywhere ?? lol, man you're not serious;p

legendary are legendary in skin also..

10+ Year Old Account
    Found the quote for anyone still doubting if Thrall could be an Aspect

Just as he had exchanged his armor for robes in order to
    fight another sort of battle—one to calm and heal the earth
    —Thrall realized he had exchanged his ability to help as an
    individual for something far greater. He was not, could
    never be, an Aspect. But he was what helped bind them
    together, to do what they needed to.
    Straight from Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects

15+ Year Old Account
    I doubt they'll replace the Dragon models with new ones seeing as "only a few dozen twilight dragons now remain". Doesnt really make sense to build brand-new models.

Quote Originally Posted by Killaim View Post
    Considering there's a comma before "and Thrall", I doubt he's included in the aspects, but the double dashes condratict that. Then again the double dashes are used weirdly anyway /shrug.

As for the boss models, kinda sad there aren't know ones (unless they are placeholders), but hey, you can't expect members of the same race, be it a faceless or a dragon, to have way different features than others, now can you.
    Whether there's a comma before it or not is grammatically correct either way and sort of implies the same thing. I think it's an absolutely crazy idea and would like more of an explanation, but it seems to be what they're saying... Maybe he's like a temporary aspect substitute or it's somehow a necessary step to use the Dragon Soul.

Could they have waited another week so I actually have the money to sub again? IT TEMPTS ME SO!

I really hope these boss models are placeholders, because if not I will be severely disappointed with the art team.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    you don't inderstand that blizzard and me by the way, don't want to see everyone with tf or wg everywhere ?? lol, man you're not serious;p

legendary are legendary in skin also..
    Legendaries are legendary, and if you have them from when they were current content, or if you have had the patience and dedication to grind the raids every week since then to get them, why shouldn't you be allowed to show them off? And as for the straw man argument that "zomg everyone will have legendaries," it's simply not true. If I remember correctly, the most wide spread legendary is the TF, and it's still only like 3% of the population that has it. If you think 3% is "everyone," then I don't know what to tell you.

It's stated in "Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects" that it is impossible for Thrall, or any non-dragon to become an aspect. He's just a placeholder Earth Warder since they don't currently have a black dragon that can fill the role. So can we please stop wild speculation based on poor reading comprehension?

I still don't understand the reasoning behind not allowing Legendaries right off the bat. Makes no sense to me. If they're going to be added in the future, why not just implement them now?
    Premium feature :P

Quote Originally Posted by Explosion_Rex View Post
    It's stated in "Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects" that it is impossible for Thrall, or any non-dragon to become an aspect. He's just a placeholder Earth Warder since they don't currently have a black dragon that can fill the role. So can we please stop wild speculation based on poor reading comprehension?
    It's more like arguing over a poorly worded paragraph, but sure.

Legendaries are legendary, and if you have them from when they were current content, or if you have had the patience and dedication to grind the raids every week since then to get them, why shouldn't you be allowed to show them off? And as for the straw man argument that "zomg everyone will have legendaries," it's simply not true. If I remember correctly, the most wide spread legendary is the TF, and it's still only like 3% of the population that has it. If you think 3% is "everyone," then I don't know what to tell you.
    Bad percentage since everyone averages how many characters?

Guild I am in has almost the entire raid having a thunderfury.

Where the eff is Chromatus?

who is Chromatus?

Quote Originally Posted by lucem View Post
    who is Chromatus?
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Chromatus

Most badass boss blizzard could come up with. I mean, its all the aspects in one dragon. And hes MASSIVE.