Thread: 4.3 Boss List

4.3 Boss List

Boss 1: Morchok - The most powerful ice elemental still under Deathwing's sway.
    Boss 2: Warlord Zon'ozz - Old God Minion, The Faceless
    Boss 3: Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Old God Minion, The Faceless - Some kind of sorceress
    Boss 4: Hagara the Binder - Some kind of Shaman
    Boss 5: Ultraxion - Dragon!
    Boss 6: Warmaster Blackhorn - Leader of the Twilight Hammer.
    Boss 7: Deathwing - Dragon!
    Boss 8: Deathwing - Dragon!

3 (Maybe 4) Dragons.
    2 Old God Minions. The Faceless.
    1-2 Humanoid(s)
    1 Elemental

*The boss list is in order as you would fight them*

Source: http://www.blizzplanet.com/blog/comm...light-dungeons

"The first boss is a giant ice elemental.

The second and third boss are both minions of the Old gods featuring scary, and horrible tentacles. The second boss is a Faceless One general named Warlord Zon’ozz.

The fourth boss is located at the Eye of Eternity. A female shaman, featuring some totem combat mechanics.

The fifth boss is a monstrous Twilight dragon that you had never seen before. It is so big that it cannot land. Players will have to fight in the air.

The sixth boss is the general of the Twilight’s Hammer.

Players will pursue Deathwing by riding a gunship as he tries to flee. The Twilight’s Hammer will try to intercept the players, and an imposing tauren general of Twilight’s Hammer will be the main antagonist of this encounter.

The seventh and eight encounter is against Deathwing.

The seventh encounter is fighting on Deathwing’s back. Other dragons and aspects will assist the players along the way. Deathwing will try to roll over, dive as he tries to get rid of the players. Thrall and players must rip Deathwing’s armor off, and eventually made him crash into the Maelstrom.

The last encounter has many phases. The location is the Maelstrom. The first phase is moving around the isles around the Maelstrom. Players will have to fight his claws, wings, tail alone and the tentacles. Traveling around the isles is similar to the fight in the Throne of the Four Winds.

During the second phase, the four dragon aspects will arrive and use their specific abilities to assist players to battle Deathwing. Players need to decide which aspect’s help. For example, Nodzormu can create a time-warp field to slow down Deathwing’s molten missile attack. Alexstrasza can annihilate the small tentacles Deathwing calls upon. Ysera and Kalecgos both have their own abilities. And, Thrall will use the artifact, the Dragon Soul, to join the battle. For further phases, no more spoilers!"
    Last edited by Mymoment; 2011-09-20 at 04:34 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Morchok is an Elemental, is that Old God Themed?

Hagara is a Forsaken Mage?

And you mean Humanoids!

I'm disappointed with the list of bosses. I was praying for Chromattus and for there to be a Twilight Father and Master (Romath). I find Faceless Ones boring, there are two. Just. Really.

Yeah I got Morchok mixed up with Hagara the Binder.

Morchok is an Elemental.
    Hagara is Old God themed and also a sorceress.

I'm not sure who Yor'sahj the Unsleeping is.
    Last edited by Mymoment; 2011-09-20 at 01:42 AM.

Deleted
    Aye, would of expected Twilgiht Father to be there, but i guess he is Human so technically wouldnt take much doing, kinda need powerful people.

As for Chromatus, thank god he isnt there.

Updated it all. =]

10+ Year Old Account
    Yor'sahj is the 3rd boss and a faceless one. Hagara is the forsaken sorceress and the 4th.

Also, I'm glad that instead of adding in some of the super cool characters that they had built up in books and lore, they add 6 TOTALLY GENERIC and COMPLETELY UNKNOWN random bosses. This is terrible. It will be more of a one boss(2 i guess) instance than Firelands is.

is this all speculation? where did u get this

The last encounter has many phases. The location is the Maelstrom. The first phase is moving around the isles around the Maelstrom. Players will have to fight his claws, wings, tail alone and the tentacles. Traveling around the isles is similar to the fight in the Throne of the Four Winds.

During the second phase, the four dragon aspects will arrive and use their specific abilities to assist players to battle Deathwing. Players need to decide which aspect’s help. For example, Nodzormu can create a time-warp field to slow down Deathwing’s molten missile attack. Alexstrasza can annihilate the small tentacles Deathwing calls upon. Ysera and Kalecgos both have their own abilities. And, Thrall will use the artifact, the Dragon Soul, to join the battle. For further phases, no more spoilers!"

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 12:22 AM ----------

1. Morchok - Elemental

2. Warlord Zon'ozz - Faceless One

3. Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Faceless General

4. Hagara the Binder - Faceless Sorcerer

5. Ultraxion - Flying Dragon

6. General Blackhorn - Tauren on a Drake

7. Deathwing - Gunship battle

8. Deathwing - Dragon Aspect
    Last edited by anmblack1; 2011-09-20 at 04:22 AM.

Made 2 posts I guess.
    Last edited by Mymoment; 2011-09-20 at 04:37 AM.

So there is going to be another "Loot Ship" atrocity in the raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Busey on a Rampage View Post
    So there is going to be another "Loot Ship" atrocity in the raid?
    No...

From the sounds of it is that you're going to be in some kind of airship flying towards Deathwing while you rip his armor off.

I believe that you have to actually get on top of him and attack him and avoid shit.

That's just one part of Deathwing. The next time you face Deathwing will be in the Maelstrom.

Deleted
    anyone still remember that blizzard wanted to put queen ashara and more of naga lore into this expansion?
    instead we get 28 bosses total, with the 8 ones announced rather than ~40 we had in previous expanions... sigh.

Well they scraped 2 whole raid ideas. I for one, thought 4.3 was going to be War of the Ancients and the one with the Naga and Queen Azshara.

Instead of making them raids they are making them 5 man heroics. Kind of bummed, but I am fairly certain there will be a Queen Azshara raid in the future.