Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Health and mana pool, class coloured frames. Unless you're hiding your UI I dont see any issues :c
    "It's a hard climb up
    and an easy fall back down
    WF is sex leg" - Shockrates on Enhancement PvP
    <3

Deleted
    it allows you to use some stamina gems to inflate your health pool so it looks like your gear is beter than it is.

previously if you did this they could just notice the less flashy shoudlers etc and know your lower geared.

however it fails as soon as you hit them for low damg and take more yourself which is how the fog of war works so yea sorta.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Suggest a solution on the official forums: when in a rated battleground or arena match, transmogrification is turned off.

That was hard.
    look at the health/mana pools and stop playing with Percentage Status Text (100% health etc)

That was incredibly hard.
    "Next-Gen" is only a marketing label and not an actual advancement in the Graphics side of games, so quit fooling yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Noetical View Post
    How do you know what class spec they are without looking at gladius?! Surely you see their health when you see the colour of the bar?!

...the same way gladius knows it to begin with?
    You know..the buffs and stuff.

also u can look at the buffs of ur target so still no excuses
    "Next-Gen" is only a marketing label and not an actual advancement in the Graphics side of games, so quit fooling yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterToast View Post
    also u can look at the buffs of ur target so still no excuses
    Tell me how you determine gear from buffs present?

Anyways, i think the message is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealeaf69 View Post
    There was no 2h axe in icc that had a proc and could be transmogrified, legendaries can't be transmogrified at all, you can't make something look legendary or make a legendary look like something else.
    I was talking about the 2h axe found on Marrowgar, which was quite popular in arena for some time.

EDIT: This one ---> http://www.wowhead.com/item=50709
    Last edited by Mauhour; 2011-09-21 at 05:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If appearance is that important.. I think Feral Druids just became the best class in wow!

Deleted
    People are so retarded. How hard can it be to check hp/mana? Seriously goddamnit people of WoW, search for brain on ebay... This is an awesome feature!

Where are people getting the idea that PvE gear has less stamina?

Tell me which one has more stamina if you can so easily tell by looking at HP.

Obsidian Arborweave Legguards

Ruthless Gladiator's Dragonhide Legguards

Personally i don't think transmog will be an issue as very few teams will try running full PvE geared players. But get your facts right before flaming people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I've ever once even thought about what gear someone else was wearing in PvP. Granted, I never did arenas, so I guess that takes my comments out of the equation.

I can't wait to see the old sets again. Going to be a blast. Will have so much fun obliterating plate wearers in the purple pally t2 stuff. Or rogues in druid gear. Fun fun fun!

Deleted
    I assume you are playing below 1600 where you try to destroy what has no PvP gear with your full ruthless? That is not competetive arena, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimar235 View Post
    Where are people getting the idea that PvE gear has less stamina?

Tell me which one has more stamina if you can so easily tell by looking at HP.

Obsidian Arborweave Legguards

Ruthless Gladiator's Dragonhide Legguards

Personally i don't think transmog will be an issue as very few teams will try running full PvE geared players. But get your facts right before flaming people.
    Because all PvE-ers out there run in full heroic T12.

Ofcourse not. And the normal has less stamina. Also, i hit you once.. you loose double the HP that i do in the same hit with the same attack.

This is another thread to add to the "Pointless and deliberately stupid" folder of the Internet(s). By your logic, it's easier for you to see what players in a BG or arena are wearing 200+ yards away instead of looking at their HP bars. Furthermore, especially in arenas, where 50%, sorry, 80%, sorry, 100% of any team's strat is to pillar hump either constantly or at some point in time, you're telling you wait for the other team to come to you BEFORE looking at their HP or deciding who has the lowest health pool? You're waiting for them to come close to you so you can turn on your Gnomish Sypglass and inspect every little pixel of their gear to decide your target?

If that is the case, and that is the case, because by your worthless waste of Internet bandwidth that was your original post it is obvious that is the case, then you don't belong in PVP.

NEWSFLASH MAC: Warcraft was NEVER about homogeneity in gear appearance. Every single piece of artwork before BC containing armor and characters was awesome because how original and different they all were. The ability to customize gear to our liking should have been a feature existing from day 1.

Also Fog of War already exists in this game, it's called Druids and Rogues, and to some extent, Smoke Bomb and View Distance.
    Last edited by ElvenArcher; 2011-09-22 at 09:56 PM.

The only problem I see there is a concern about proc-weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxroth View Post
    If appearance is that important.. I think Feral Druids just became the best class in wow!
    You mean the PvE staff that turns Ferals into a Fire Kitty?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kynn View Post
    You mean the PvE staff that turns Ferals into a Fire Kitty?
    No.. It is a joke.
    I mean if PVP players really just always looked at the apparence of enemy.
    Feral Druids must be the best class in wow.
    Cause you cannot view their gear, while they are in Cat form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealeaf69 View Post
    There was no 2h axe in icc that had a proc and could be transmogrified, legendaries can't be transmogrified at all, you can't make something look legendary or make a legendary look like something else.
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50709/b...-bone-arbiter/

You were saying?

//edit: meh, beaten to it. Should teach me to read all pages before replying.