Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    looks not so good

Why do they always give Rogue those ugly boot and glove models?!

Looks totally cheap with those models if they used some better models it would be much better.

i've crapped out better looking things. After the 5 min spent on rogue t13 ... "How mad can they be, we're giving them a legendary."

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for those pics, Sinnaa. The *only* similarity between the two are points on helmet (different shapes). Not a single element of the rest of the outfit is similar between the two.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL @ Rogue's complaining about their t13. YOU GET LEGENDARIES....GET OVER IT.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL @ Rogue's complaining about their t13. YOU GET LEGENDARIES....GET OVER IT.
    despite the fact that he's trolling, he's got a valid point= your tier will look better when its got a couple legendaries on it.

Wish these previews would use at least show the armor on both male and female. A few sets in the past looked pretty bad in the official previews that ended up looking a lot better in game when on a different race or gender.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why did they use male belf to show of this set... Nothing looks good on a male belf

That said this set would look wicked on any other race.

Good thing I dont have a rogue

Deleted
    rogues got the coolest looks except for tier 10 and 11

cant say im a fan of this set. it looks like they only really did any design on the shoulders. the rest of the t13 so far looks pretty solid, but this is just a shame. thank god for transmog

Finally, a good looking T13 set. Plus they get the legendary daggers. Lucky rogues.

For Rogue T8.5 shown above, they are using the following boots and belt: Treads of Dismal Fortune Titan-Forged Belt of Triumph

Awesome armor. The mask is a bit weird around with the eye openings.

Quote Originally Posted by Exera View Post
    Why did they use male belf to show of this set... Nothing looks good on a male belf

That said this set would look wicked on any other race.
    No it wouldn't look good on any race if it doesn't at least look good on a BELF, and that is a fact. Belfs have the best proportions of any race in the game after all, with no popeye forearms and thunder thighs to stretch/disfigure texture quality.

Deleted
    Let's just say, I'm glad transmogrification is in the same patch.

My imagination is showing someone slowly coming from the shadows wearing this, (or any of the other cata gear) facing the person they are to ambush, and promptly being laughed at. the shoulders look like they weigh a ton it looks like a more hunter-ish design to me. idk I just personally dont like designs based off of an object, animal etc. it seems cheesy. But I say this stuff about every tier before it becomes my "new favorite".

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    :O am rdy to stealth in that armor and with legenaries that proc

Why do they insist on putting those particle effects on every single set. They don't make them look cooler, not always. In this case the look would increase tenfolds if you took the puke away. I thought the point of the rogues was to stay hidden, not glow around.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988