Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Played around with the Guild Wars Assassin Ebon Vanguard armor and added some Warcraft Tier 5 Death Mantle armor to it.I think Blizzard needs to make Rogue armor more simple,make armor grey or black and lose the partlicle effects.

Deleted
    why does every single t13 set looks so damn horrible? they dont look like endgame armor..they look like heroic blues ! Oh well...blizz better makes something nice for paladins/dks...on a side note..t2 and t8 for rogues are awesome..

Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed View Post
    NA NA NA NA NA NA NA... Ro~gues~

I think the shoulders could've done with more contrast. They really blend in to the arms visually. Also needs bat-nipples.
    You beat me to it .
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

new feature coming ,new 5 set bonususe: Launch the Bat-Signal into the air

First a legendary and now this XD I love them, now all Blizzard needs to do is fix the fundamental flaws of the class (target switching, no burst and overall not very high damage) and I'll be a happy troll

It looks like Spawn and Batman merged costumes... I'm okay with this. Makes me want to make a rogue, now I just need to see what the daggers look like.

10+ Year Old Account
    nananananananana batrogues, and their youthful ward Robinrogue the boy wonder. (because there's been like 60 rogue tiers based on birds)
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan1187 View Post
    It's official, Cataclysm has done nothing but produce absolute garbage for Rogue gear.
    atleast u guys have a legendary...poor shammies tho...

wtf rogues get to be batman

Wow, finally some armor set of which I may not hide the helm piece again. Last time I didn't do this was when T8 has been around.

I like the set, though I really hope that the shoulders won't shine as much as one may suppose..

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank God for Transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleagant View Post
    Played around with the Guild Wars Assassin Ebon Vanguard armor and added some Warcraft Tier 5 Death Mantle armor to it.I think Blizzard needs to make Rogue armor more simple,make armor grey or black and lose the partlicle effects.

Rogues are rogues, not ninjas >.>

If you don't know the difference, gtfo of Fantasy RPG land.

Deleted
    This is an insult for batman!

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything looks bad on blood elves (at least it's my opinion). The shoulders never seem to fit them. I'll try to make it onto an undead body to see how it may look. Anyway, I like the set eventhough I'll hope for a recolor. Not a big fan of this pale red.

Oh all the sets, Tier 2 is the only one that looks like a "rogue" to me.

Bara, bara, bara bara bara BATMAN!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

This looks way to much like T12 for my liking...Blizz really shouldve went ahead and did some kind of black dragon theme to go along with the new legendary daggers imo.

Tier 2 and tier 6 got the best looks. Tier 5 could have been good "if" it had been black and red... but pink and gray.. COME ON SERIOUSLY... bad design. And it doesn't go with my engineer's shirt. >_>

Hmm, maybe I should start playing on my rogue alt again ^^ Depends on how pala tier turns out though, prefer healing over mindless dpsing a boss where I only see the damn feets of the one I'm killing >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore