Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ok so, let me get this straight.

Rogues get their very own legendary, for both hands that will be BIS for all specs. They get a buff in the Deathwing raid that will benefit them and the other melee the most, and NOW they get to dress like Batman?

Sounds like Blizz has a new golden child.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    na na nuh nuh na na Rogueman!

To the Rogue Mobile!
    Wait we have a Rogue Mobile?

Personally I laughed at the set only because it looks like the belly button is glowing.

It's okay. I bet it looks better on all other races than Blood Elf though..

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekua View Post
    The Tier sets are suppose to be representative of something specific for the class in Cataclysm. At least, that what's Blizzard said they are modeling them after. For example, Wild Mushroom for Druids and Time Warp for Mages. What is this suppose to represent in Cataclysm? I don't remember anything major happening with bats...and it doesn't look like the 4.3 patch will have anything to do with them either, but I could be wrong.
    "Most of this tier was attempting to play off a new ability the class got in Cataclysm, so for instance Time Warp for mages and Wild Mushroom for druid, in some cases (like warrior or warlock) there's playing off of the raid and those themes, and then for others it's a bit more just doing something we think represents the class in a more abstract manner. We're putting them up as soon as they're done, essentially, so from here on out they're likely to be posted rather randomly."
    The bold would probably be my guess.

Deleted
    FML that's horrible, makes transm. the thing I'll value most this patch, even above my shiny daggers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just sayin', the helm doesn't matter because you know every Rogue is going to transmog Cursed Vision of Sargeras, anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm jelly of Rogue tier, and this is coming from a warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Priestshot View Post
    I thought the druid set was incredibly detailed and very "druidy", and the mage set impressed me because it was all steampunk, which is just awesome, and honestly shows some creativity on the behalf of the art team, which is better than "SKULLSSKULLSSKULLS"
    Unique, yes. But... I don't know, they just seem pretty plain to me. The mage one only seems like it has the goggles going for them for the most part, and I'm just not a fan of the druid tier overall; I just had really high hopes for it :/
    Now my expectations are low for the Hunter one because I don't want to be let down again.
    They probably shouldn't have started off with the warrior tier, because it's the best so far in my opinion, and set the bar way too high in some people's minds so they had high expectations for those to follow.
    Last edited by Paigeyotto; 2011-09-20 at 04:58 PM.

Haha, it's a cool idea, but I don't think the colors work too well...I like the stitchings, reminds me of an Abomination. I like the layered look, like the stitchings are on the foreground of black pants background. The chest piece reminds me of Shino from Naruto, and the helmet is cool. Shoulders are very nice. It's just those colors. A darker red might have been nice, with some black. Maybe the other armor sets of this tier will look better when recolored.

Rogues are now Scarlet Shino Batmen.

Last edited by WorldofWorkcraft; 2011-09-20 at 05:00 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess taste can not be debated, but DAMN this is ugly.

I am dissapointed! I really had my highest hopes for the rogue set but tbh, it looks like damn leveling gear if you exclude the helm and shoulders...

Deleted
    Can't wait to see the loot from the Deathwing raid. Think of this recolored with black.

Maaaan... If they were not giving me a dagger and transmorg on the next patch I'd nerd rage.

on youtube/watch?v=_6frI0XjufgLook at the tier while listening to that, and ENJOY

Quote Originally Posted by This Guy View Post
    Can't wait to see the loot from the Deathwing raid. Think of this recolored with black.
    I am Batman!

Good job, Blizz, good job. /facepalm

Hey Rogues. You get to have your Legendary, but the catch is you have to dress like Batman. The catch for that? All your guildmates will go "na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na" whenever you come for the raid.

O_o BATMAN!!!....DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN...BATMAN!!!! LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    man, seeing the old Teir designs next to 11 and 12 really makes 11 and 12 look terrible...13 looks pretty cool though

Deleted
    It looks really cool imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Phasma View Post
    I must say that Blizzard has some weird obsession with designing some of their sets around DC Comics characters recently.
    INB4 "next Paladin tier is Azrael" XD
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"