Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Only two things wrong with this. 1. The Color. Make it much darker! 2. Belf. Even Bloodfang looks shit on belfs ffs.

Do. Not. Want.

Well at least it looks better than the abomination that was t11, and we have transmog as an option for this. Time for another tier of content wearing t6 and dual legendaries perhaps? Though a different pair of legendaries this time around.

Meh... Bloodfang (T2) is still bar FAR the best looking Rogue set in the game imo.

Blizzard Finally understood that it doesn't take much to make a class look good and how they should. That is the closest i think they have ever been to looking like an actual Rogue. The outfit covers the face and is tight on the skin. The shoulders and the ears on the helm are a bit much but they look cool. I need to get back into raiding after college is over and during Winter break so i can get this one because it actually looks worth getting for look wise. Great Job with the Rogue gear Blizzard.

Isn't that the wrong Tier-3 you've added? Pretty sure that's Tier-2.5

Deleted
    This is the price you have to pay when you get a legendary

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate it.

Let the rogues have the legendary, 'cus this set really is hideous.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestshot View Post
    I think we may have our first T13 miss. It's not too bad, but eh, it's pretty bland.
    First? Really?
    Druid one is the worst this far, closely followed by mage.

Deleted
    Well at least you got the legendaries?

it looks retarded....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Contego View Post
    Isn't that the wrong Tier-3 you've added? Pretty sure that's Tier-2.5
    tier 3 isn't listed there at all.

SPIDERLOCKS AND BATROGUES

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This rogue set---Oh god kill me XD. Lets hope Dk priest hunter and paly set looks better.

Great. Rogues get to play Batman and get a class specific legendary while mages get a couple of flashlights stuck on their head and have to fight for the legendary that is OBVIOUSLY designed for them with hybrid classes.

Its a good thing I am not going to Blizzcon. I would have to slap all the developers with a trout until they came to their senses...
    Last edited by Daswolfen; 2011-09-20 at 04:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockheed View Post
    Meh... Bloodfang (T2) is still bar FAR the best looking Rogue set in the game imo.
    I don't know, I liked T4 the most.

Deleted
    Bats ? Without the description I would have thought these were wolves ! °_° But ok. I really dont see batman in there, or any other DC hero or whatsoever. About the colour, just wait for the alternate sets. I think they will look better. Normally Im not saying this, but I really had to think of T10 mage set when I saw this.

UGH It looks like it belongs in ICC Won't make the final judgment until I see all three colors So far though Thank god for transmog

10+ Year Old Account
    "show back" *check*

not the best rogue set but still cool , and in all honesty, the only rogue tier that actually looks like batman is T4 ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    besides the shoulder/helm it looks like the green set from WOTLK you made from leather working.

Bleh