Is this possible?

My friend is a warlock and he wanted to know a little more about macros that i certainty know of. Is it possible to have a macro cast 1 spell UNTIL a certain health % on the target or a passive buff/trinket pop on yourself then have it cast different spell? if so how? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by TheChallenger; 2011-09-20 at 04:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, its not.

If anything would depend on a decision (most "if" conditions), a macro cant do it.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

If he wants to make one button do a shadow bolt or drain soul (depending on if the boss is >25% or <25%) he could do that with a macro with a modifier. The macro will not check the boss percentage of course and cast the spell needed by itself. He himself will need to check the percentage and decide which modifier to use. He can make a power aura to check that (or just get Drain Souler to make it even easier).

This should work. Alt + bind will do Drain Soul while the bind alone will do SB.
    /use [mod:alt]Drain Soul;[nomod:alt]Shadow bolt

P.S. : Replace the spells depending on what you need to do , the shadow bolt - drain soul was just a speculation on my part since you said he is a warlock. This can work with Soul Fire or whatever as well.

I miss "if" conditions... for the brief brief time they were allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    nope, i dont think so.