Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Next WoW expansion: Rage of the Nerds!

Deleted
    Imo if they really just want people to see the encounter they can well nerf it but either with lower or fewer loots, at least those who didn't downed Rag in easymode pre-nerf shouldn't have the chance to ever get the legendary before T14. This is just rediculous.

The nerfs are fine, anyone who is remotely close to decent at this game has already seen the content. Anyone who hasn't killed Ragnaros before this nerf will still be completely terrible at the game, they will get their loot months and months behind everyone else, and will not be able to do anything in the 4.3 raid until months and months later.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any guild in US tonight can tell me does the 15% apply to Baelroc shards on hc?

Deleted
    I don't care much actually. Im in a 3day raiding guild, we cleared 6/7HM 25s. Now theres a 10man ragnaros kill coming, and I'm on vacation. And i don't care more or less, gonna go kill him when he's easier, don't want to grind on a single boss for 3 months anyways (like most of the guilds have been doing it now)

this is the biggest disappointment in raiding history. why even bother if difficulty is destroyed like that anyway? I can see world #1500 rag hero coming wai for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    this is the biggest disappointment in raiding history. why even bother if difficulty is destroyed like that anyway? I can see world #1500 rag hero coming wai for it.
    If you dont like it, you can quit. But you dont have the nuts to do that do ya?

Being 6/7 Heroic 10man this still pisses me off, These raids are now nerfed harder then BoT and BWD and Im sick of blizzard catering the scrubs that play this game. One more nerf like this and Im seriously quitting, not as if any of you care thou.

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    Really, the Rag nerfs happened a couple of weeks ago and it's not getting re-nerfed as far as I read. As of today on guildox, there are 32 US guilds with a H-Rag kill. I'm pretty sure anyone who isn't already 6/7 heroic won't likely be killing H-Rag this tier unless there are further nerfs.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheathx View Post
    Being 6/7 Heroic 10man this still pisses me off, These raids are now nerfed harder then BoT and BWD and Im sick of blizzard catering the scrubs that play this game. One more nerf like this and Im seriously quitting, not as if any of you care thou.
    oh get off your high horse, blizz just caters to the vast majority that pays for their bills. The hardcore players only represent roughly 2-5% of the wow community.

Quote Originally Posted by wodan View Post
    I'm mostly angry that a main tank couldn't be online last night to get Rag normal prenerf, and that a healer had such connection issues we had to call it early anyway because he has to play with his cell phone or something else ridiculous. WTB consistent raiders so we can actually achieve what we should be rather than looking like idiots(16% on Rag = 6% away from heroics = irritatingly close). Also blizzard, really? first day 25% nerf to all bosses? We're already clearing 6/7 on tuesday nights.
    Consistency is critical. My 10man fell apart due to continual problems with raiders coming onboard and then either dropping WoW altogether or simply rearranging their life. It's their right to do so, but it can really sabotage a good group.

Why does it seem that no matter how fast some of you accomplish something which when you did you were recognized and applauded for it you still get mad because someone else will have the chance to get the same pixels on a virtual dream world as you. Then nerf doesn't take away what you where able to accomplish. You put in the hard work to get where you are and no one can take that away from you but stop trying to make everyone else feel bad because they didn't do it just as you did. Its a game for heavens sake not real life. If this is the only thing you can really feel proud about i feel sorry for you, just continue to play the game or don't idc. I for one welcome the changes, the nerf didn't change mechanics so if you weren't able to move out of fire before, chances are you wont move now. all this did was make it so that ppl who were close to advancing get a lil something extra to help push them over. deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by Nukleus View Post
    oh get off your high horse, blizz just caters to the vast majority that pays for their bills. The hardcore players only represent roughly 2-5% of the wow community.
    WHOA WHOA WHOA.....you are being WAY to rational, elitist's wont be able to understand what you are trying to say.

They barely touched Heroic Raggy. ^_^

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oppie View Post
    Why does it seem that no matter how fast some of you accomplish something which when you did you were recognized and applauded for it you still get mad because someone else will have the chance to get the same pixels on a virtual dream world as you.
    It isn't about new people doing what others have already done. It's about nerfing what is left on the table. Less than 200 guilds, or a thousand people in the world have had enough time to finish the instance, but many are pretty close. There are still months to go before 4.3. Most of the people complaining would rather it be a choice to turn down the diffficulty level instead of the only option. Heroic content is supposed to be hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    nerfbat home run

I'm down with these nerfs. It allows players that have been struggling an opportunity to enjoy the latest content and gear while it's "new". For all the elitests out there that are QQing that Blizzard has taken the challenge out of the game by nerfing it...if you're so l33t, why are you even bothering with content you must have already conquered repeatedly?There's really only three perspective players , the ones that don't care, the ones that accept the nerf to assist them along, and the ones that are pissed because the prestige is now null and void. So 2/3 are relatively For the nerf.

It's very amusing to read the posts.
    - Excuse me, I'm going to slap you in the face in the future..just you know
    --I know
    - I'm not going to slep you yet, but I'm planning to shortly
    --OK
    - I'm going to slap you now.
    --Got it
    ~SLAP!!!
    --Hey!? I can't believe you slapped me! ~NEEERRD RAGE!!
    ~Rinse and repeat approximately 3x's a year, apply to Blizzard/Player relationship.
    Last edited by Manetherin; 2011-09-20 at 08:45 PM.

Why hide content from the majority of players? It takes skill to push through just not the nerd rage kind anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pliers View Post
    It isn't about new people doing what others have already done. It's about nerfing what is left on the table. Less than 200 guilds, or a thousand people in the world have had enough time to finish the instance, but many are pretty close. There are still months to go before 4.3. Most of the people complaining would rather it be a choice to turn down the diffficulty level instead of the only option. Heroic content is supposed to be hard.
    I can understand and appreciate those that want to do it on the current pre-nerf difficulty i wasn't directing the comment to them. It was directed towards those that feel giving others, who don't have the time to invest as they had, a chance and feel that if everyone can't do what they did then they are tagged as being bad players. It would be nice to have it been more of a scaling down factor than an all out nerf as they did but it wasn't, its just something they have to learn to deal with and know what they did and worry only about that not what others are able to do now.

Quote Originally Posted by isadorr View Post
    Actually no,no you won't. Your fail ass still wont be downing heroics because you and your downy raid will still be bad. DONT YOU GET IT? You are still bad lol. The nerfs dont make you good rofl.
    How do you know he is a fail? For all we know you are a fail player getting carried by an excellent guild. He never said he would be as good as you...
    Way to make yourself look special.