Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Was hoping it would be more gradual as opposed to this. It was inevitable though. Should shave off a nice bit of time on farm nights. That's an upside for those who are 6/7 or about to be 7/7.

I've done 6/7 and got to Rag to like 35% because of a few disconnects and sloppy attempts BUT, we are definitely capable of downing Rag. My point is, no point in crying over these nerfs because guilds have had a long enough time to do 7/7. I personally don't mind these nerfs, I want to start doing heroics xD

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    hahahahaha ur kidding right? your server must be just full of kids with downs....
    How mature of you...

As for the nerfs in question, I think they are a bit much but eh, being a casual player (I can only really raid maybe 6 hours a week now because of job) I'll take what ever I can get. But I do wonder why they nerfed hard modes, isn't the whole point of hard modes to be ... uh hard?
    My name is Earthsong, and I like to collect pets,
    http://warcraftpets.com/account/prof...user=earthsong

I also like to explore

10+ Year Old Account
    Back when I was in SUPER HARDCORE OMG SERVER FIRST mode, it used to piss me off that Blizzard would make stuff easier for everyone (because my guild had already killed it when it was hard) but honestly that sort of attitude is sort of ridiculous. What other players do is not really anyone else's concern, unless they are greedy or jealous. As for the people who are complaining that they wanted to kill the bosses when they were hard.. well you had plenty of time.
    Oh my GOD someone with a brain... tar him... feather him don't let him escape! PS: the above quote = /thread

Hey look, the very vocal minority is being vocal. Nothing to see here folks. Those that didn't down content at its original difficulty were simply too slow. Blizzard most likely decided heroic content was slightly too hard when they compared kills to T11 and adjusted it to the way THEY see fit.

Deleted
    I welcome the nerfes with open arms, my guild will finally down raggy (hopefully) after having lots of problems!

Quote Originally Posted by pantsone View Post
    again pve crap..........fucking shit game
    Might I suggest not playing a predominate pve game then?
    My name is Earthsong, and I like to collect pets,
    http://warcraftpets.com/account/prof...user=earthsong

I also like to explore

I welcome these nerfs! I don't understand the heroic nerfs though. Why not let the angry little nerds in this thread bash their heads on those for a few more months?

Deleted
    im ok with these nerfs, and my guild killed heroic rag world #149 btw...

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    As Blizzard stated, only 5% of the players are doing Heroic-mode raiding. Think its good that more people will get to explore that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigrot View Post
    Lol all the bosses got kicked in the gut. I don't think they should have nerfed heroic all well.
    Have any of the people complaining read any blue post up to this point? A lot of you act like this is something that wasn't expecting. This was announced before and explained. It is also not generally a bad direction to go but I'll get to that in a moment.

This is their new model for raiding and they have been at it for a while , but in kind of an informal manner. The strategy is give the new content a few months and if their next content patch is coming along nicely and fast (like they have said they wanted to do, smaller but faster content patches) Then they nerf the current tier somewhat to get the people who are stuck to finish it and those that have been able to get into it at all have a chance to do it.

Why this shouldn't bother you at all :
    If you were stuck on a heroic boss for the past month or so, this gives you a time to finally get past it. (If you were stuck for a full month, suck it up you probably were not progressing enough to beat it at that difficulty)I have friends that have been stuck at H ryolith, yes that does speak to their skill but I honestly didnt see them progressing any time soon.

If you already finished the content 7/7H what the heck are you complaining about?
    One of the maybe sad things about this tier is the lack of things to do after you have beaten 7/7h but so is every other patch after you beat its final boss. Nothing can take away your first,second,third kills on [insert heroic boss name here]. Now its easier to kill, if you were already farming it then the challange was already technically done with.

The natural progression of raiding atm is this
    Normals are balanced with most decent raiding guilds in mind
    Early Heroic Progression is balanced to top end guilds with the actual content auto nerfing itself for other guilds due to gear acquisition (In other words the more gear you get from normals or one or two heroics the easier it is to progress. However top end guilds technically push through it mostly on skill and little on gear.)
    Then as the next content gets closer the whole tier gets nerfed.

Now ask yourself how does this affect you the seasoned raider?

Are you afraid that your rank in the server diminished because other guilds can now clear the content? (it doesn't you already did it first)
    Was it a challenge anyways after it was on farm status?

If anything this is an indicator or how close Dragonsoul is to release.

Btw I am 5/7h Pre nerf. Theres my achivement, they have dates so i really don't care if its nerfed or not now.Now Ill just continue my progression on Baleroc and Ragnaros and be done with it till dragonsoul. 5/7 pre nerf and hopefully the last 2 after this nerf. Not too shabby. Will try harder next content patch

10+ Year Old Account

Dear Elitist,

Trying to understand the way some people in this community act truly boggles my mind. Blizzard is a gaming company... not your parents. They are not going to base what they do with their product over the selfish whining that some people do. Seriously, I've met preschoolers that know how to share better than some of you 'elites'. Newsflash..the race ended back when Paragon and Method beat heroic Rag. That means to blizzard that what comes after them is irrelevant, that it is now time to make sure people are having fun. That does not mean that they are going to ignore the vast majority of their subscription base. You don't want people wearing the same gear as you, you don't want people downing the same content as you, you don't want people getting the same achievements as you... it's pretty ridiculous. Not only is it ridiculous, but it makes this community look bad.

This is a game, a game that is shared by millions of people. It's time some people realize that they are not special, and not more deserving than others. You may have the skills and those skills have given you access to tons of content before tons of other people, but being so headstrong that you can't accept the game moving forward is borderline narcissistic. If you decide right now that you are going to quit playing World of Warcraft because of these nerfs, then that is your choice. But I guarantee that your toon's name will fade quickly, and you will be replaced. Why? Because there are Millions of people that play the same game as you. Now stop your crying, and let people have fun playing a game.

Sincerely,
    Cipero

Deleted
    If the nerfs bother you then do what I did... quit hardcore raiding. Join the easy mode squad and faceroll at your own leisure, rather than be stuck to a 3-4 night week schedule that ultimately counts for nothing. You have no idea how much better the game is when it doesn't control your life.

Deleted
    These nerfs have been done too early.

Quote Originally Posted by Attsey View Post
    These nerfs have been done too early.
    No, they were done

TOO SOON.

with introducing 3rd, easy mode difficulty, I hope they will stop with that nerfing crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could stand the nerfs, but removing entire mechanics is ridiculous

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calaba View Post
    As for why Bliz had to do this, it's simple - they need some sort of gear reset to happen, mostly due to the over-abundance of legendary staffs in top-end guilds, but also because top-end guilds are fully decked out in hard mode gear. This would make balancing the normal mode boss fights a total pain.

They tried nerfing staff droprates, but that just made the problem worse as the top guilds have them already while 10-man guilds are still working on their first. So, they open up hard modes to all, and nerf them so everyone can farm them as if it's normal mode. But they had to do it in the next week or so, to give them time to farm.
    I was kinda "meh" about the nerf (even though I'm not hardcore raider and we usually wipe because people are playing on fossils that crash midfight), but there - this fella made it actually seem so logical I buy it. I believe him and I meh no more. Kkthx :P

Deleted
    Big loots incoming boyz