Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    So basically every 2man heal fight on 10man will now be 1 man healable by a resto druid gg DD

It is too easy now...on rag already not even 2 hours into raid.No challange at all anymore...

Deleted
    if you not already got 7/7 these nerfs are for you, because your raid is too bad.
    if you already got 7/7 you don't care...it's as easy as that.

we were only on 1/7 HC using 3 healers for shannox ( we were gonna try 2 healers this week before we read nerfs) and it was easy. So 15% less hp / damage....so this week we have less HP but more damage...free loot for all!!!

If your guild wasn't 6/7h before the nerf you are far from having any right to complain seeing as we've had several months to do so. If your guild was, you have a prenerf kill and nobody can get that anymore. what's the problem?
    Last edited by gakpad; 2011-09-21 at 01:47 AM.

The problem is that some people like a challenge. Imagine you are an elite athlete and you see a game on at your local park so you decide to play with the local kids. Absolutely dominating them is fun for all of 5mins, but the challenge that you love isn't there so it loses that appeal quickly.We were working our way through heroics and enjoying pushing ourselves and trying different tactics to overcome each boss and now they will all be faceroll. Everyone likes the feeling when they finally overcome that boss that has been frustrating them (eg Kael, Vashj, Archy). Now that feeling is getting taken away. That is why people are pissed off.

Heroic Firelands status : snorefest. Oneshot everything up to baleroc, break time. Next 2 months gonna be boring as fuck.

@ people saying content is ''hidden or w/e'' hard content isn't hidden, its there for you to grasp, just step up your game, heroic modes don't hide anything anyway its the same as normal so this argument is fucking shit.

Quote Originally Posted by isadorr View Post
    Let's see Nerd rage or baddie retard crying, Hmm what a choice.
    Only people crying are the self-entitled no lifers who all somehow claim to only raid 6-8 hours a week and yet are 6/7 heroic. Hmmm.

Yeah, sorry. Not buying it.

The nerfs help the majority of us. You had your time, now its ours. Deal with it.

---------- Post added 2011-09-21 at 04:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Heroic Firelands status : snorefest. Oneshot everything up to baleroc, break time. Next 2 months gonna be boring as fuck.

@ people saying content is ''hidden or w/e'' hard content isn't hidden, its there for you to grasp, just step up your game, heroic modes don't hide anything anyway its the same as normal so this argument is fucking shit.
    If its all the same, why bother playing at all? Because you get to brag about how great you are? Yeah.

It isn't a case of stepping up our game. Its a case of whether or not our raids are stable enough to field a viable raid group every week, and if we can put enough hours into learning fights. This whole 'baddies' concept is just ridiculous and pathetic, and screams 'I have no life so I justify my existance by being slightly above average at raiding a game that isn't even considered hard in the first place'.

i.e. Learn that this game is about fun, and not about how awesome you think you are.

This is overdue but still I must thank based god for the blessings he hath bestowed upon us on this day

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Only people crying are the self-entitled no lifers who all somehow claim to only raid 6-8 hours a week and yet are 6/7 heroic. Hmmm.

Yeah, sorry. Not buying it.

The nerfs help the majority of us. You had your time, now its ours. Deal with it.

---------- Post added 2011-09-21 at 04:15 AM ----------

If its all the same, why bother playing at all? Because you get to brag about how great you are? Yeah.

It isn't a case of stepping up our game. Its a case of whether or not our raids are stable enough to field a viable raid group every week, and if we can put enough hours into learning fights. This whole 'baddies' concept is just ridiculous and pathetic, and screams 'I have no life so I justify my existance by being slightly above average at raiding a game that isn't even considered hard in the first place'.

i.e. Learn that this game is about fun, and not about how awesome you think you are.

I don't know.... I wasn't too concerned with the nerfs... but we just had the most boring raid since Naxx10.

4.3 quickly please

10+ Year Old Account
    Cleared 6/7 in 1 hr 15 minutes. No wipes, 3 deaths. Fucking joke...

Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    Cleared 6/7 in 1 hr 15 minutes. No wipes, 3 deaths. Fucking joke...
    well.. people did that before the nerfs aswell.. so by your logic it was already a fucking joke.

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    well.. people did that before the nerfs aswell.. so by your logic it was already a fucking joke.
    pretty sure he meant 6/7 H.

They feel like normal mode fights.

Deleted
    wow, a lot of elitist douchebags who like sweeping generalizations in this thread. Wonder how many of them actually disabled the ICC buff when that was the end raid, i´m guessing, none of them. Stop your crying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, tonight my guild was amazed and happy. Rhyolith still gave us a bit of trouble (steering is not fun, sorry) but we one-shot all the other bosses including Majordomo Staghelm. Finally got our first tier token.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool now we have a chance on beating Ragnaros.

Don't really care for the rest since we were 6/7 for quite a while and although we would like to have Ragnaros killed before the nerfs it's no problem.
    It's also a good opportunity for the guilds that were struggling to do some progress and gear up preparing for the next tier.

Additionally we can go back to kill Sinestra since we've missed her in the previous patch.
    So everything's cool and everyone is happy, i like it.
    Last edited by Keosen; 2011-09-21 at 07:13 AM.

Time to quit WoW and focus on nhl 12.

Deleted
    Wrath of Ragnoras hits targets up, oh cool, "oh i see you got knocked into the lava or onto the lava waves, no problem we'll make that impossible for you because you're too stupid too move from a single thing" GG Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Blackspur View Post
    I wouldn't bet on it
    The nerf really is that drastic. Beat our quickest times by 3-4 minutes each fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?

Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

Thank you blizz, It's welcomed change