Thread: Gears of War 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Noooo, i dont wanna see talk about gears of war 3 <.< I go and wait in line for it for 2 hours. Get back home all pumped up to play it. Put it in and guess what happens. THE RED RING OF DEATH. : (

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    The sawed off is too limited for my play-style, there aren't enough bullets in the gun for me to kill people with >.>
    Its use is very situational. But never ever ever ever ever aim with it. Blind fire it :P. sounds crazy but try it! I made the mistake of aiming, never again!
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

My deepest condolences, Tapzer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    My deepest condolences, Tapzer
    i msgd a mod of the game forums, there all offline, i even squeezed into irc, it was tight but i made it, people where in there but no on talked. I got so many ideas but no one to listen /cry
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holyforce View Post
    i msgd a mod of the game forums, there all offline, i even squeezed into irc, it was tight but i made it, people where in there but no on talked. I got so many ideas but no one to listen /cry
    Well, uh, I'm here. o.o

Wondering if anyone else is tired of getting to wave 40 in horde and then having half the team quit cus it takes a couple of trys to kill that boss. Id like to put together a full group to do this if anyone else is interested. BTW horde > vs mode

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Wondering if anyone else is tired of getting to wave 40 in horde and then having half the team quit cus it takes a couple of trys to kill that boss. Id like to put together a full group to do this if anyone else is interested. BTW horde > vs mode
    Ive had a few people drop due to Horde taking a few hours at times. Its a shame you cant join one already in progress, would stop a lot of headaches.