Fan Control for my PC, please help! :)

Hi, so i made a computer from scratch a few months ago, its got a 200mm fan, 3x 120mm fan and another 120mm fan on the heatsink. The motherboard only has 2, 3 pin, slots to control fan speed. One of these is for the CPU fan and the other just has the 200mm fan plugged into it, this means that the other 3, 120mm fans are running at full blast because they had to get connected directly to the power supply via molex adapters they came with. I was wondering how i would go about connecting all the fans so i can control their speed because right now its stupidly noisey and there is no need for them to be going full blast as the temperatures are very low on everything. I have had a look into fan controllers and such but i dont really understand how they get wired in and if i can use them with my system. Also i would like to know if theres any cheap way of going about doing this? Thanks for any help or advice x

15+ Year Old Account
    Most motherboard manufacturer, have program you install that will let you tone down and up the fan speed. Or you can buy this NZXT Sentry LXE Fan Controller pretty sweet looking , theres also a vesionm that will suck 2 external bay on your tower.

Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because more people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can use a fan controller with any system, though I think almost all fan controllers accept 3 and 4-pin connectors, not Molex, but that probably won't be a problem for you.

The only real important specs on a fan controller are the number of channels, and the power (Watts) per channel. I prefer fan controllers that can supply a lot of power per channel, so I can hook multiple fans up to the same channel and control them together.

The NZXT controller shown above is rather expensive, and only supplies 3 or 4W/channel iirc.

Most other fan controllers fit in a 5.25" bay, which is a lot better than having another thing sitting on your desk imo.

All of my fan controller have been from Lamptron, but there are other good companies out there too.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650