Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPyramid View Post
    Hardware of 2001 is 10 years old.
    Pent 4 2.8 ghz... 2005. 82915G/GV/910GL 2004/2005.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    Honestly i have no idea what your on about, congratulations you are 50 years old and used a older computer then me. I am 18 years old so to me it is a very old computer, not the oldest obviously but did you honestly come on this thread expecting the oldest computer in the world? You seriously need to re-consider things before you make a response to something that is obviously not meant to be taken seriously, at the end of the day it kinda just makes you look foolish for believing something that is such low probability of actually being true.
    I'm 19 and I consider Dual-Cores to be rather new stuff, just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by openair View Post
    Pent 4 2.8 ghz... 2005. 82915G/GV/910GL 2004/2005.
    You're right, I read wrong, thought in OP it was also a single core with 1.8GHz o.O
    Last edited by mmoc128c07d6b9; 2011-09-20 at 09:00 PM.

Honestly i have no idea what your on about, congratulations you are 50 years old and used a older computer then me. I am 18 years old so to me it is a very old computer, not the oldest obviously but did you honestly come on this thread expecting the oldest computer in the world? You seriously need to re-consider things before you make a response to something that is obviously not meant to be taken seriously, at the end of the day it kinda just makes you look foolish for believing something that is such low probability of actually being true.

edit: i should put more obviously's in there.
    You really just go bashing a guy about a guy not having enough space to install a game that came out in 1996 did you? He was comparing using games on old computers trying to relate and you bash him.
    Side note: Title is definitely misleading, reword it to "Oldest Computer that is CAPABLE of running wow at 40 fps" makes more sense.
    If you are 18 as you said and bashing him for a game as I said is 15 years old....you have problems. Heck I was 8 playing Brood Wars in 1998, I had a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBoredGuy View Post
    You really just go bashing a guy about a guy not having enough space to install a game that came out in 1996 did you? He was comparing using games on old computers trying to relate and you bash him.
    Side note: Title is definitely misleading, reword it to "Oldest Computer that is CAPABLE of running wow at 40 fps" makes more sense.
    If you are 18 as you said and bashing him for a game as I said is 15 years old....you have problems. Heck I was 8 playing Brood Wars in 1998, I had a great time.
    What are you talking about? I was "bashing" him for comming into this thread actually believing that the oldest computer ever will be here. Not to mention he landed the first insult so why are you trying to make this look like i am the "bad guy?".Oh let me guess you feel like you can relate because you played Brood Wars in 1998 too man? Really i don't understand why people reply without reading.

Cant tell if troll or stupid.

What are you talking about? I was "bashing" him for comming into this thread actually believing that the oldest computer ever will be here. Not to mention he landed the first insult so why are you trying to make this look like i am the "bad guy?".Oh let me guess you feel like you can relate because you played Brood Wars in 1998 too man? Really i don't understand why people reply without reading.
    No, more of bashing him on the part of calling a guy an old man because he played a game. Yes I read every post made in here before i bothered posting, that's how i found that earlier quote. If you can take a 10 word sentence and make 1/2 a paragraph bash continuing from 1 sentence, you may want to rethink your goals in life.
    I never declared you in the wrong, just misguided on making an insult like that. His initial response was basically trying to respond as anyone would with a post that appears to be a trolling post: a quick 1 liner then leave.

With higher resolutions nowadays and huge update on effects and textures its normal that a 6 yr old pc doesn't run wow smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Cant tell if troll or stupid.
    I'd go with stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PHsname View Post
    A dual-core Pentium 4 processor is considered, "Oldest Comp Ever"?

God, kids these days. I remember back when I couldn't install Brood War because I didn't have enough hard drive space for the 300MB it required...
    This :/

I remember the days when i had to UNINSTALL games to install new ones. Poor kids these days don't have any idea as to what uninstalling something even means!

You have to be a complete moron to see the title and say "OMG THE OLDEST COMPUTER EVER DURR DURR ITS PLAYING WOW DER YES LET ME SEE DEH COMPOOTER" like really? Its obviously not the oldest computer ever grow up.
    Apparently I'm a moron then... When I saw the thread title in the "Most recent forum posts" menu, the first thing that came to my mind was a computer much older than the one you have listed... You must be far under 16 years old to consider that computer "the oldest ever"...

15+ Year Old Account
    Locking this.

OP: Two things.

1. Don't create a thread and then attack nearly everyone who responds.
    2. Your computer is too old to be worth upgrading in any capacity. The only good use of money would be rebuilding from scratch.