Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullhurley View Post
    If he did in fresh 346 gear he was with an outstanding group and a pro healer because no, he would most surely not have facerolled it.
    Yea. Said he one shot ZA and ZG without a single wipe as a new lvl85 tank and ilvl346 gear. VERY unlikely even with a pro group and healer. Not as tank.

There is literary no reason for spelling to be this difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthmatto View Post
    I dont want to join a guild because I cant commit to a schedule.

I pay for this game, so why shouldent I be able to experience the content.

You get rewarded with BETTER LOOT for doing normal/heroic so stop complaining.
    Except we can't experience the content the way it was designed any more, it was nerfed to the ground in both normal and heroic, some do play for the challenge as well you know, not just the shiny purples.

Besides, paying for the game gives you no right to see any specific content and especially not all content if you can't make any sort of commitment, it is after all an MMO, what it does give you is a right to log in and do what ever you are willing to put in the effort doing, nothing more, nothing less.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpdederp View Post
    When people make an obvious typo in there thread title, for me it automatically makes there opinion invalid. Sorry, but if you can't check that, you're not very smart.
    troll? 10 chars

Im angru cuz my guild is on 5/7 HC.

We're close to killing Beth'lilac and then getting into Raggy's face, but now all our wiping on said boss are meaningless. Its ok to nerf normal so people can see and kill the stuff, thats cool. But nerfing heroic modes? At least stop calling it heroic then...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Postaldude View Post
    Then maybe MMOs is just not for you, you have other options than raiding to enjoy the game shut up and stop ruining it for the people who likes challenge even what little challenge there is on "farm status" bosses
    And who are you to tell me if MMOs arn't for me? I enjoy the game, I even used to raid full time with my guild 5/7 days a week so I have been there but my schedule now does not permit me to be in a guild.

The point I'm trying to make is that the option is there for people who wouldent otherwise be able to experience this content while paying exactly the same in subscription fees. If you want the challenge, then go and play hard modes with a guild, dont ruin the game for people who like to experience content but cant be tied down by a guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heres the issue. The wow community is made up of 85% herp derps, and the other 15% know what theyre doing. So who do you think Blizzard is going to cater to? You got it, the herp derps that dont know how to avoid a tornado because they dont know how to go back left when a tornado passes. What sucks is blizzard has to cater to the herp derps, otherwise they get mad and start crying because the game isnt down to their level. The funny thing is if i try helping someone, they just go "stfu no life ill play how i want" Like no, theres a correct way on how to play the game.....aaaaaaaaaaaaanyways im freezing my account going back to xbox until d3 comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    There is literary no reason for spelling to be this difficult.
    No shit. You people want a challenge? Pass a spelling test.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the major problem is that there aren't enough difficulty modes. It shouldn't be normal and heroic, it should be easy, medium, and hard. Easy would drop blue quality gear, medium would drop regular ilvl gear., and hard mode would drop high ilvl gear. This way the casuals can experience the full story. Easy mode, the bosses would have only one mechanic each, have very low health, do very low damage, and just all around be a very easy encounter. Medium would be about on par with our typical normal and hard mode would of course be the same as it is now. With this change, Blizzard completely removes the need to periodically nerf content.

I also feel that 5 mans should never drop epic level gear and that blue quality gear should not be strictly kept lower ilvl than the lowest ilvl epics or equal ilvl. I think that there should definitely be 378 ilvl blues, for instance.

they put all this time and energy into storylines and lore and content
    What content?oO considering we got half the ammount of bosses than in other expacs i dont really know what you mean by content...
    Wotlk was bad, but it at least had content (im not mentioning vanilla or tbc cause comparing wotlk/cataclysm to them is a disgrace) cataclysm is bad and has no content. In fact i dont think that it can get any worse than it currently is.

As for the nerfs, pointless, they shouldnt come before 4.3. Ppl who want to see those raids will go there when they want even if 4.3 is out.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJrapter View Post
    Thats what people said about ilevel 200 blues in Wrath and LK at 80.....

20% is too big of a nerf for a one week heads up. I bet if i got full 333/346 blues i could do it (with the loot that drops from FL along the way)
    Nop, you couldn't. It is pretty much undoable. With the way the healer model is in cata, healers would go OOM before the boss died due to incredibly sub par DPS. Try again. Hell, healers went OOM when in blues while doing T11 normals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

Quote Originally Posted by the1skate View Post
    Yea. Said he one shot ZA and ZG without a single wipe as a new lvl85 tank and ilvl346 gear. VERY unlikely even with a pro group and healer. Not as tank.
    I disagree. A smart tank in ilvl 346, 3x 18-20k+ DPSers who are smart (i.e. know which mobs to focus on and what to interrupt), and an uber healer, can easily faceroll ZA & ZG.

Deleted

honestly, go post in one of the 1001 whine threads on the wow forums, or the couple of dozen on these.
    Nerfs to content have happened since, oh I dont know... Vanilla ??? and your surprised at this ?

Making the content easier is a way of not only allowing people to progress through it, but will entice people who have canceled come back to see it again and hopefully stay for Next raids, Guilds that struggle getting a 25 man team together due to being on a lowish population realm and people wanting to do 10 mans, and just about anyone with a couple of hours spare to not only see the content but be part of the fight.

Unless you are or have been farming 7/7 heroic for months then you have zero, nil, nada, no Justification to complain about these fixes. and if you are you could allways rub your achievement in peoples faces stating I done it pre-nerf! when did you do it ?

Really op I feel sorry for you if all the happiness in your life comes from beating your head against bosses in a video game then you have some pretty major problems, go get some help.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJrapter View Post
    Thats what people said about ilevel 200 blues in Wrath and LK at 80.....

20% is too big of a nerf for a one week heads up. I bet if i got full 333/346 blues i could do it (with the loot that drops from FL along the way)
    The most nauseating epeen is a 14 year old's epeen..just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by randomdonk View Post
    I mean blizzard could have just let there chests with loot instead those bosses and it would be pretty much the same.
    These nerfs are just plain insane. It will be simply impossible to wipe on normal difficulty if you have iq above 90.

Is this what the playerbase wants? Are there really so many bad and horrible players that blizzard must cater to them ?
    Basically you could just ding 85 have item level of 333 as dps and go firelands. Tank could ding do 2* za instances loot trinkets from brewfest boss boom ragnaros dead.

Is this really what we want to everyone have everything ?
    It's just Blizzard catering to the terribads.

Get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Except we can't experience the content the way it was designed any more, it was nerfed to the ground in both normal and heroic, some do play for the challenge as well you know, not just the shiny purples.

Besides, paying for the game gives you no right to see any specific content and especially not all content if you can't make any sort of commitment, it is after all an MMO, what it does give you is a right to log in and do what ever you are willing to put in the effort doing, nothing more, nothing less.
    Except that using LFR is running the content, it is putting in the time and effort, just with fewer mechanics.

Having an easier mode means Blizz can tune heroic modes higher next time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathern View Post
    Yes, reason the game is crap
    Actually it's the reason this game is good. More people have not killed Rag vs active player who have. We pay the same 15 a month you do. That is how Blizz pays for the game and the servers, programmers, nifty websites with profiles, forums, updates, and the list goes on. I don't have the time to commit to five nights of play but I still pay for all of this.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    So is there anything your actually happy with about this game? seeing as you've posted whine threads on pretty much everything concerning 4.3 (lol pyrite stacker).

These nerfs were expected and I think they brought them out now instead of waiting for 4.3 so they can get people to see the content before deathwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthmatto View Post
    I dont want to join a guild because I cant commit to a schedule.

I pay for this game, so why shouldent I be able to experience the content.

You get rewarded with BETTER LOOT for doing normal/heroic so stop complaining.
    U can experience the content, but if u CANT for any reasons, then u shouldnt
    Who can and do it, good for them they want and do some effort to kill the bosses
    Now, if u can be there at 9 o'clock to raid, and cant dodge a simple tornado at alysrazor, and need the dmg reduction to do it, im sorry for u

Blizzard has been nerfing content since Vanilla, why do people still act surprised or complain about it when it happens? I fully expect to see you post another complaint in about 8-9 months when Blizzard nerfs The Dragon Soul, because we all know you will(or at least people with your same mentality).