Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
5
13
14
15
16
LastLast
  1. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by Gollee View Post
    been playing 5 hours totaly, 2 classes so far - what an amazing game. I feel pity about those whos mocking the game, pathetic words ive read over here
    what exactly are you doing after you beat the beta? the beta game itself doesn't last long. I've had this beta for a while now and I can't anything to do after I've played all the classes. Are you just trying to get better loot?

  2. #282
    Anyone willing to share their beta :S? I promise not to try to rip you off or anything and I'm currently injured from work so I could play during your off hours, PM me if anyone is willing to be this awesome please

  3. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnaos View Post
    Anyone willing to share their beta :S? I promise not to try to rip you off or anything and I'm currently injured from work so I could play during your off hours, PM me if anyone is willing to be this awesome please
    He can play around with crafting and really get the feel for the AH. It will take a while for the game to become second nature.

  4. #284
    Is there a way you can change the difficulty?

  5. #285
    yeah BUDDY! got an invite.

  6. #286
    So no one from EU have got a key yet?

  7. #287
    The Lightbringer Dewote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    How much of the content is playable? 50%?
    Haha, no. Max level in beta is 12 or 13 I think, you don't have access to even half of your abilities.
    It's missing pvp section and lots and lots and lots of other stuff.
    I'd say 10% or something is playable, maybe less.
    Last edited by Dewote; 2011-09-21 at 11:47 PM. Reason: typo
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

  8. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Closed betas are so stupid, just make it open. Oh wait, but if you do that then people will decide they don't like the game and not buy it. Gotta love greed.
    If every business played into your generations need for instant gratification, not only would you still not be impressed, but the economy would be completely fucked.

    Also, welcome to how video games have been for... well, forever.

    Closed betas for targeted testing and data. Open betas for stress tests. Launch.

  9. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Haha, no. Max level in beta is 12 or 13 I think, you don't have access to even half of your abilities.
    It's missing pvp section and lots and lots and lots of other stuff.
    I'd say 10% or something is playable, maybe less.
    The beta so far is 1/3 of the first act of 4 acts so basically or 1/3 of 1/4 of the game

    ---------- Post added 2011-09-22 at 12:09 AM ----------

    Anyone willing to share their beta :S? I promise not to try to rip you off or anything and I'm currently injured from work so I could play during your off hours, PM me if anyone is willing to be this awesome please please please

  10. #290
    Of course when Blizzard sends out Beta invites I can't find my authenticator... Just my luck. I swear I just saw it the other day as well. I guess that's what happens when you go without using it for so long. Ugh. =( Does anybody know if they send emails out the same time you are able to access the Beta on your Battle.net account or does the email come later on?

  11. #291
    The Patient Mynsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    226
    No EU invites have been sent yet according to this thread -> http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/top...872436?page=12 If it's true, then I'm sorry but the Scumbag Steve (Blizzard) meme is absolutely required

    No, no it isn't Posting memes isn't allowed.
    Last edited by conscript; 2011-09-23 at 01:39 PM.
    titanFocus.info -- news, predictions and place for discussion about Blizzard's upcoming next-gen MMO.

  12. #292
    Herald of the Titans Azerox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,518
    If i get a beta invite, i wont even play it

    I will save the fun for live, and i dont need to rush this time cause im gonna READ and LOVE!

    Not like WoW where i always wanted pewpew - maxmax

    Real Diablo style
    Playing MMO's since 1997 ®
    Ultima Online > Everquest > Dark Age of Camelot > Lineage 2 > World of Warcraft.
    In between ofcourse all the other MMOs u can name. Those above spend atleast 1 year.

  13. #293
    The Patient Crashik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerzhak View Post
    If i get a beta invite, i wont even play it

    I will save the fun for live, and i dont need to rush this time cause im gonna READ and LOVE!

    Not like WoW where i always wanted pewpew - maxmax

    Real Diablo style
    Then Un-Opt please, so you dont ruin other peoples chances.

  14. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerzhak View Post
    If i get a beta invite, i wont even play it

    I will save the fun for live, and i dont need to rush this time cause im gonna READ and LOVE!

    Not like WoW where i always wanted pewpew - maxmax

    Real Diablo style
    So your idea of real Diablo style is this :
    - sign up for D3 beta
    - obtain D3 beta account
    - don't use it, don't kill any monsters at all

    That's not Diablo style, that's HelloKittyOnline style.
    An Apple fanboy called me a retard.
    In the real world that makes me a genius.

  15. #295
    Im from europe and i got beta

    ---------- Post added 2011-09-23 at 02:09 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by etubrutei View Post
    The beta so far is 1/3 of the first act of 4 acts so basically or 1/3 of 1/4 of the game

    ---------- Post added 2011-09-22 at 12:09 AM ----------

    Anyone willing to share their beta :S? I promise not to try to rip you off or anything and I'm currently injured from work so I could play during your off hours, PM me if anyone is willing to be this awesome please please please
    wow! lol begging much?

  16. #296
    Hoping the next wave comes out soon... after watching videos of all the classes I really want to play this game now. Even more than I wanted to play Cata at the time.

  17. #297
    Hey all. Was wondering if those who got a beta key could post their system specs since blizzard is mostly giving them out due to that. Thanks. :3

  18. #298
    I don't think they've given out invites to casuals yet... I think it's 3 phases, and we are on phase 2.

    1. Friends & family
    2. Media
    3. B.Net opt-in accounts.

  19. #299
    Me and a couple other friends just got their invites last night, good luck to everyone else!

  20. #300
    The blizzard gods have smiled down apon me!

    Beta is certainly going to the public now! Got my key last night. Good luck to the rest of you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •