Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
... LastLast
  1. #101
    no beta for me i do hope its only US thats getting them for now though so i maybe could get a EU invite once theyre around

    ive been waiting years for d3 (even years before it was announced) id be gutted if i dont get an inv. ive seen broadcasts of the game and it looks awesome!

  2. #102
    I'm EU and not received a beta either. And looking at the posts here and on facebook, I doubt they have already send them to EU players.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Closed betas are so stupid, just make it open. Oh wait, but if you do that then people will decide they don't like the game and not buy it. Gotta love greed.
    I know, HOW DARE A COMPANY TRY TO MAKE MONEY! SHAME ON THEM FOR WANTING TO SUCCEED! And afaik you can only get to level 13 in the beta, and act 1 only. So it's not even 1/4 of the game.

    anyways, no beta key yet. The only beta I ever got from blizz was sc2, and it was a week before release, and I couldn't even play it because I was on vacation and only had a laptop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

  4. #104
    The Lightbringer Rivehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortax View Post
    **** to GW2 then, which is gonna suck, and will have about 5% of wow player base. I'm gonna crush skulls on my Barbarian now.
    Because all of Gw2's player base will be from wow.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    I know, HOW DARE A COMPANY TRY TO MAKE MONEY! SHAME ON THEM FOR WANTING TO SUCCEED! And afaik you can only get to level 13 in the beta, and act 1 only. So it's not even 1/4 of the game.

    anyways, no beta key yet. The only beta I ever got from blizz was sc2, and it was a week before release, and I couldn't even play it because I was on vacation and only had a laptop.
    Make money by deceiving customers with smoke and mirror trailers? There are so many games that release demos before hand I play them and then realize how much garbage the game is. But the trailers they made before and the demos that play at games conventions look breathtaking. Games don't do open betas or demos too often because it deters customers.

  6. #106
    I got a SC2 beta invite but didn't do much with it because I wasn't a fan...I think Blizz put me on the beta blacklist after that :<
    Crusader Revengica <Parody> of Bonechewer US

  7. #107
    Banned Rageissues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corvallis, OR
    Posts
    1,708
    So has anyone actually received an invite yet who wasn't F&F... Seems like nobody here or on the D3 boards is waving their invite in front of everyone's faces.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Closed betas are so stupid, just make it open. Oh wait, but if you do that then people will decide they don't like the game and not buy it. Gotta love greed.
    Or maybe, just maybe, the beta servers aren't meant to handle the amount of following this series has. An open beta that will get about 50k people worldwide in it, sure that's doable, but an open beta with 10 million+ people would just end in a terrible experience for everyone involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    I just got a beta key, I'm downloading right now.

    You jelly?
    Jelly? No I'm made of flesh, bones and some other stuff like everyone else. I do have to say you're not a real fan because you didn't download the client yet!
    An Apple fanboy called me a retard.
    In the real world that makes me a genius.

  10. #110
    lol, got a beta key... but I dont care about the game :P

  11. #111
    The Lightbringer Calzaeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kopervik, Norway
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Revengica View Post
    I got a SC2 beta invite but didn't do much with it because I wasn't a fan...I think Blizz put me on the beta blacklist after that :<
    I know they probably don't have one, but IF it existed, I'd be royallly screwed for the same reason =P

    Therefore, to any high-ranking Blizz employee(hiya Greggy!) reading this: I LOVE YOU! And my laptop couldn't handle SC2! But it can handle D3! I CAN MASSAGE YOU!

    *crosses fingers*
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I don't think you're having so much a thought but rather complete mental diarrhea all over the internet and your keyboard and it's not pretty or even logical.

  12. #112
    Scarab Lord Arkenaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    4,121
    Quote Originally Posted by muslamic1 View Post
    lol, got a beta key... but I dont care about the game :P
    Obviously not, that's why you opted in and are posting about it in this thread.

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Closed betas are so stupid, just make it open. Oh wait, but if you do that then people will decide they don't like the game and not buy it. Gotta love greed.
    useless trollpost is trolling uselessly

    Infracted; don't spam.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-09-20 at 10:17 PM.

  14. #114
    The only beta I ever participated in was vanilla OPEN beta that anyone could join... I have an account since day1 and never got BC beta invite, never got Wrath beta invite, never got Cata beta invite.

    Blizzard, Y U NO SEND ME BETA INVITE?
    "And comes he slow, or comes he fast, it is but death who comes at last." -Sir Walter Scott

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreeze View Post
    useless trollpost is trolling uselessly
    y u feed troll

  16. #116
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    Make money by deceiving customers with smoke and mirror trailers? There are so many games that release demos before hand I play them and then realize how much garbage the game is. But the trailers they made before and the demos that play at games conventions look breathtaking. Games don't do open betas or demos too often because it deters customers.
    geez dude wake up! were talking about blizzard here, not some kind of newcomer company with no game-history at all.

    the game is 100% sure to kickass and the only reasons why some arent going to play it would be stuff like: its not their genre or some kind of personal grudge because blizzard is successfull and they are not, or because some people just like to hate on the most popular ones out there(just so they arent mainstream or whatever) or because you cant afford the 50 bucks.. :>

    no way in hell is "bad gameplay" gonna be an issue on anyones buying-decision on this game, and im saying this without any kind of fanboyism whatsoever.
    its like when 2 of the best football-teams are playing against eachother in the finals, then its also clear from the start that the match is gonna be kickass and there will still be some who are going to say the opposite ~~

    in the end i dont really care if you hatin on it or not, im just trying to help you not to waste your time in a pointless battle and simply enjoy life.

  17. #117
    The Lightbringer NatePsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3,595
    In a way, I'm kinda glad I didn't get an invite because it would be so tempting to DL the client and get playing, and then ruining any sort of surprise once I do buy it.

  18. #118
    Why do all assume that they send out all invites instantly and no more later at all. Its like some seem to think that if they dont have it now they wont even get it...
    It's not what I beliave and its not how it was in SC2 Beta either.

  19. #119
    Scarab Lord Arkenaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    4,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghul View Post
    geez dude wake up! were talking about blizzard here, not some kind of newcomer company with no game-history at all.

    the game is 100% sure to kickass and the only reasons why some arent going to play it would be stuff like: its not their genre or some kind of personal grudge because blizzard is successfull and they are not, or because some people just like to hate on the most popular ones out there(just so they arent mainstream or whatever) or because you cant afford the 50 bucks.. :>

    no way in hell is "bad gameplay" gonna be an issue on anyones buying-decision on this game, and im saying this without any kind of fanboyism whatsoever.
    its like when 2 of the best football-teams are playing against eachother in the finals, then its also clear from the start that the match is gonna be kickass and there will still be some who are going to say the opposite ~~

    in the end i dont really care if you hatin on it or not, im just trying to help you not to waste your time in a pointless battle and simply enjoy life.
    And this is exactly why there should be an open beta. Someone please explain to me how a PTR is different from a open beta, and please don't tell me it's because of a subscription fee, I can't even begin to tell you how many people would pay blizzard 15ish dollars for a beta invite.

  20. #120
    Gah, thought I might aswell make a sig as suggested a few pages back.

    ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •