Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just watched 1 1/2 hrs stream and god damn it looks awesome Tho I doubt Ill get an invite. FU Blizz. But hooray that we actualy see that D3 is incoming within the the next year(s) XD

Did I really see People demanding Beta Keys because the own every Blizz game?
    wow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hope i get an key, D2 was my first game i ever played, been playing it since release almost...even if i dont get key im happy since its "soon" here :>
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Holy cow!!! See my avatar.
    made me chuckle

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Get some really wierd or old computer system Best chance to get a key
    BRB, getting Windows 95, D3 gotta work on all systems :P
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalrion View Post
    Did I really see People demanding Beta Keys because the own every Blizz game?
    wow.
    I don't know. It's kind of irritating having been an active customer since 1998. Paying for WoW since 2005, having paid for every game since Warcraft ( including both the normal and BNET edition of WC2 ) and not getting into it. Kind of irks me that long time customers seem to get overlooked.

Edit: Active being me playing fairly frequently. Pre-1998 it was sporadic.

Not in the beta myself, but Diablo 3 is something I've been looking forward to since they revealed the promo site. We've been debating the various pros and cons of both Diablo 3 and Torchlight 2, in our community. While some of us are more looking forward to Torchlight, we all agree that D3 looks really good and I personally can't wait to play it.
    Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RumlyD View Post
    Not in the beta myself, but Diablo 3 is something I've been looking forward to since they revealed the promo site. We've been debating the various pros and cons of both Diablo 3 and Torchlight 2, in our community. While some of us are more looking forward to Torchlight, we all agree that D3 looks really good and I personally can't wait to play it.
    Lol I'm sorry but wtf is Torchlight? I've never heard of it, therefore it isn't important enough to compete with any game.

Edit: Just saw some screenshots, Diablo series rip-off using Warcraft III graphics, gg to that.
    Last edited by Hydra; 2011-09-21 at 02:52 AM.

I'm a God, just not the kind you should tangle with.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    I've been with Blizzard for so long and I've never been lucky enough to get into any beta they've ever done.

Blizzard are trolls, lalalalaling, "D3 Beta is LIVE!", No beta keys sent out though. /trollface
    Last edited by -Cynical-; 2011-09-21 at 03:00 AM.

so noone got a key so far right? there is still HOPE !

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Get some really wierd or old computer system Best chance to get a key
    i have a 7 year old computer with just a halfway decent graphics card as the only postive. i havent been invited to any blizzard beta yet >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Closed betas are so stupid, just make it open. Oh wait, but if you do that then people will decide they don't like the game and not buy it. Gotta love greed.
    They try to get a small portion of players because of hardware issues and the like, if they had an open beta they would face a massive wave of people logging in at the same time and probably the hardware they have set up wouldnt make it. And how would you know if people is not gonna like the game?

For us lowlies who doesnt get beta, here's a productive thought : would you rather play an incomplete game where theoretically anything can happen, or play it as it was intended to be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if u want game invites get involved with the Gaming media then you end up with beta invites galore
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Kampret View Post
    For us lowlies who doesnt get beta, here's a productive thought : would you rather play an incomplete game where theoretically anything can happen, or play it as it was intended to be?
    ID RATHER PLAY INCOMPLETE GAME WHERE SH*T CAN HAPPEN RATHER THAN WAITING FOR RELEASE!

really want d3 beta i want to rage more but i think guildees sick of hearing me already..

Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Lol I'm sorry but wtf is Torchlight? I've never heard of it, therefore it isn't important enough to compete with any game.

Edit: Just saw some screenshots, Diablo series rip-off using Warcraft III graphics, gg to that.
    Pretty ignorant to make a broad comment about something you know nothing about. Torchlight is a really nice game made by many of the original Diablo design team (the team that left Blizzard way back). The game gives many nods to Diablo and makes no claims that it's not a Diablo clone. The graphics are nice (more cartoon like than Diablo for sure). The game play is very similar... which at the end of the day means if you like Diablo... you'll probably enjoy Torchlight. I haven't seen Torchlight 2 screenshots, but I've heard talk and it sounds like it will be another great game.

I can't wait for Diablo 3... probably the most anticipated game there is for me. Aside from WoW I'm sure I've invested more play time into D2 than any other game. Can't wait. I'm hoping for a release in early to mid December... just in time to take some extended vacation time for the holidays!

The beta is incredibly short. After you finish the first campaign, it says "Congratulations, you have beaten the Diablo 3 Beta!". -_- I beat the beta in about 2 1/2 hours.

Oh, and my husband got a "Legendary Sword" about 10 min after making his character. Random drop.
    Last edited by Demona3; 2011-09-21 at 04:23 AM.

Deleted
    Why do I never get the betas I want /cry

Oh well, hope those who did get in enjoys it. I am fuming with envy ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    The beta is incredibly short. After you finish the first campaign, it says "Congratulations, you have beaten the Diablo 3 Beta!". -_- I beat the beta in about 2 1/2 hours.

Oh, and my husband got a "Legendary Sword" about 10 min after making his character. Random drop.
    That's not a legendary but a rare, the blue items are Diablo's greens. (aka 'magical items')