Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukie View Post
    Invites will be worldwide regardless of the post only being on US forums. Media figures in EU and US received their invites very close to one another. As far as public invites goes, people suspect they have not gone out just yet. No one has been posting or replying to posts regarding getting beta keys. Obv the argument is that they are playing already. To that, there was an update on the current number of players on the beta in open games. As of right now there's only 58 players listed doing public games across all the quest brackets. I'd expect the number to be much higher if beta invites were flying off the proverbial shelves, even if most people opt to check it out on single player (It's pretty much just the same people doing Skeleton King runs on repeat.) So people are still speculating that the beta invites are a little sluggish.
    And even if they had gone out, one would assume there is quite a large download to complete before ppl actually got to playing/testing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I NEVER get a beta key, to ANYTHING

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Deleted
    Did they already sent some e-mails?
    Pretty sure i wont get any invite again

waiting for over 10 years for this game, refreshing d3/mmochamp/email every 5min for past few weeks... And no key

It's a sad day for me

I played the beta like 2 weeks ago, it's SO short. What is there to do after you beat it (aside from looking for bugs to aid in a smooth full release)? Can you keep the character? If not, why even bother 'gearing' out your toon?

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Closed betas are so stupid, just make it open. Oh wait, but if you do that then people will decide they don't like the game and not buy it. Gotta love greed.
    Gotta love selfish people.......I wont get a invite either, never have for any blizz game, not like im not gonna not buy the game because of it besides BF3 beta is soon anyway er BF3 demo****

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    I played the beta like 2 weeks ago, it's SO short. What is there to do after you beat it (aside from looking for bugs to aid in a smooth full release)? Can you keep the character? If not, why even bother 'gearing' out your toon?
    to get "beta" achievement on the first day and outhipster everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaharon View Post
    Any known info about this being only US yet or world-wide? Cause the last times it was first US then EU, I really hope so, that would be a nice reason why I don't have an invite yet :>
    U.S. has their keys... I don't know about the rest of the world.

Totalbisuit and other peoples are already throwing up videos on youtube though

Quote Originally Posted by Karnaos View Post
    waiting for over 10 years for this game, refreshing d3/mmochamp/email every 5min for past few weeks... And no key

It's a sad day for me
    It's not like they've canceled it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh get over yourself, what fraction of a percent of people do you really think submits feedback
    I never get keys, and I TOTALLY would give feedback. I would spam the shit out of them with feedback!

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Not that I should really bother to answer that, but "testing" means doing just that. Testing the game. A BETA test is not meant to be fun. Heck, it's not even to be considered playing the game. You help find bugs, so that the final release will be better.

Deleted
    Willing to trade my soul for a spot in the beta.

I'm jealous for those who get into beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahska View Post
    Gotta love selfish people.......I wont get a invite either, never have for any blizz game, not like im not gonna not buy the game because of it besides BF3 beta is soon anyway er BF3 demo****
    There is definitely something -to- what he's bitching at.

Closed betas are so stupid, just make it open. Oh wait, but if you do that then people will decide they don't like the game and not buy it. Gotta love greed.
    I'm sensing a sad panda that didn't get an invite.

I never got into the original WoW beta, any of the expansion betas, or the SC2 beta...so I have no hope to get into this beta either

no news on the EU official page, guess they arent inviting europeans till tomorrow or something... one can hope thats why i dont have a key

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by macazine View Post
    Brace Yourselves.

The NO BETA signatures are coming.

Reduced to thumbnail, so click the image above.

15+ Year Old Account
    You never get a beta invite? Make your own luck... stay sharp and look for giveaways and promotions!
    titanFocus.info -- news, predictions and place for discussion about Blizzard's upcoming next-gen MMO.

imo if you have played wow for over 7 years you should instant invite :P

Deleted
    Well, it has been for a few days :P Yogscast has made a playthrough of it :P