Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnaos View Post
    Anyone willing to share their beta :S? I promise not to try to rip you off or anything and I'm currently injured from work so I could play during your off hours, PM me if anyone is willing to be this awesome please
    He can play around with crafting and really get the feel for the AH. It will take a while for the game to become second nature.

Is there a way you can change the difficulty?

yeah BUDDY! got an invite.

So no one from EU have got a key yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    How much of the content is playable? 50%?
    Haha, no. Max level in beta is 12 or 13 I think, you don't have access to even half of your abilities.
    It's missing pvp section and lots and lots and lots of other stuff.
    I'd say 10% or something is playable, maybe less.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2011-09-21 at 11:47 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Closed betas are so stupid, just make it open. Oh wait, but if you do that then people will decide they don't like the game and not buy it. Gotta love greed.
    If every business played into your generations need for instant gratification, not only would you still not be impressed, but the economy would be completely fucked.

Also, welcome to how video games have been for... well, forever.

Closed betas for targeted testing and data. Open betas for stress tests. Launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Haha, no. Max level in beta is 12 or 13 I think, you don't have access to even half of your abilities.
    It's missing pvp section and lots and lots and lots of other stuff.
    I'd say 10% or something is playable, maybe less.
    The beta so far is 1/3 of the first act of 4 acts so basically or 1/3 of 1/4 of the game

---------- Post added 2011-09-22 at 12:09 AM ----------

Anyone willing to share their beta :S? I promise not to try to rip you off or anything and I'm currently injured from work so I could play during your off hours, PM me if anyone is willing to be this awesome please please please

Of course when Blizzard sends out Beta invites I can't find my authenticator... Just my luck. I swear I just saw it the other day as well. I guess that's what happens when you go without using it for so long. Ugh. =( Does anybody know if they send emails out the same time you are able to access the Beta on your Battle.net account or does the email come later on?

15+ Year Old Account
    No EU invites have been sent yet according to this thread -> http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/top...872436?page=12 If it's true, then I'm sorry but the Scumbag Steve (Blizzard) meme is absolutely required

No, no it isn't Posting memes isn't allowed.
    Last edited by conscript; 2011-09-23 at 01:39 PM.
    titanFocus.info -- news, predictions and place for discussion about Blizzard's upcoming next-gen MMO.

15+ Year Old Account
    If i get a beta invite, i wont even play it

I will save the fun for live, and i dont need to rush this time cause im gonna READ and LOVE!

Not like WoW where i always wanted pewpew - maxmax

Real Diablo style
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerzhak View Post

I will save the fun for live, and i dont need to rush this time cause im gonna READ and LOVE!

Real Diablo style
    Then Un-Opt please, so you dont ruin other peoples chances.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerzhak View Post

Real Diablo style
    So your idea of real Diablo style is this :
    - obtain D3 beta account
    - don't use it, don't kill any monsters at all

That's not Diablo style, that's HelloKittyOnline style.

Im from europe and i got beta

---------- Post added 2011-09-23 at 02:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by etubrutei View Post
    The beta so far is 1/3 of the first act of 4 acts so basically or 1/3 of 1/4 of the game

---------- Post added 2011-09-22 at 12:09 AM ----------

Anyone willing to share their beta :S? I promise not to try to rip you off or anything and I'm currently injured from work so I could play during your off hours, PM me if anyone is willing to be this awesome please please please
    wow! lol begging much?

Hoping the next wave comes out soon... after watching videos of all the classes I really want to play this game now. Even more than I wanted to play Cata at the time.

Hey all. Was wondering if those who got a beta key could post their system specs since blizzard is mostly giving them out due to that. Thanks. :3

I don't think they've given out invites to casuals yet... I think it's 3 phases, and we are on phase 2.

1. Friends & family
    2. Media
    3. B.Net opt-in accounts.

Me and a couple other friends just got their invites last night, good luck to everyone else!

The blizzard gods have smiled down apon me!

Beta is certainly going to the public now! Got my key last night. Good luck to the rest of you!

I guess another wave just came out. Got my Diablo 3 beta invite today. Mine was in my spam folder in yahoo so I thought it was a scam, but it told me to login into my battle.net account. I logged in and sure enough Diablo III was attached.

15+ Year Old Account
    Congrats! Also, I hate each and everyone of you lucky bastards.
    titanFocus.info -- news, predictions and place for discussion about Blizzard's upcoming next-gen MMO.