Lowest level you can do Direbrew?

Hey all, with Direbrew out and myself trying to level a tank up to help my guild out I was wondering the lowest level to que for the 85 version of Direbrew was? Currently I'm 73 and would really like to snag his trinket but I know I'll hit a roadblock as soon as I hit 80 and was hoping I'd able to que up still.

Thanks for any help!

Deleted
    Considering he drops 365 loot that requires lvl 85, I'm pretty sure you need to be lvl 85.

you can que at 80

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulion View Post
    you can que at 80
    You won't face the lvl 85 version that he's asking for.

Deleted
    If you have 2 level 85 friends queue for you, with one being the party leader and the other leaving, you should be able to teleport in after getting an invite. Works for a level 80, so I'm guessing it should work for a level 73.
    Last edited by mmoc2e27bb62e7; 2011-09-21 at 01:02 AM.

84 for the level 85 boss

You can be as low as level 10 if you want. All you need to do is having a preset group to help you. All go in when queue pops, you leave party on high level char, and get invited on the char you want achievement on or w/e, and then teleport to dungeon. (Do note that you will in most cases not get the daily "bag" while dooing this).

Did it on my prieset which is lvl 67 just a minute ago. And yea, as Uno said. You can probably do it as low as lvl 10 as long as you have group to do it with

I would guess 83, you could do the 80 version at 78.

My 83 shaman can't queue solo

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

My guess would be that level 84 is the lowest you can que for the level 85 version of Coren Direbrew (with the 365 ilvl drops)

My logic ? Well during WOTLK you could que for all the max level holiday bosses such as Coren and Ahune at level 78.... WOTLK had 10 levels and you could que 2 levels below cap.... Cata only has 5 levels so logic says that you'd be able to que 1 level below cap.

Can you normally queue as lvl 84? I just dinged 83 and want to know if I should ask guildies or level up to 84 and do it myself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladinator View Post
    Yup. If you can enter the instance, you can get the achievement. Sup level 10 doing the sfk boss?