Poll: Who will the doctor's next companion be?

10+ Year Old Account

[TV] The Doctor's next companion. [KINDA SPOILER]

IF YOU DID NOT WATCH LAST WEEKS EPISODE OF DR WHO AND ARE INTERESTED IN THE SHOW, THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING TO NOT CONTINUE READING.

So I am sure most of you are by now familiar/InsanelyInLove with the amazing TV series Doctor Who. Last week he ditched his companions from the past 1 1/2 seasons saying something along the lines of "Id rather say bye to you now, rather then at your funeral."

So basically the Doctor has always had a companion (Either then when he ditches one and has a few episodes before he finds a new one.) Who do you think his next companion(s) will be? Do you think it will be another girl around 25 as the companion tends to be, maybe this companion will be an alien or maybe the doctor has realised it's too dangerous and as amazing travelling all through out time and space it is far too dangerous.

Personally I'd have to go with another Girl around the age of 25, because that's what it tends to be... but anything could happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Myself, yes, I have always wanted to be a mod
    Probably not, the job sucks.

I think he isn't done with Amy and Rory just yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I think he isn't done with Amy and Rory just yet.
    Yeah, I didn't really think of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Myself, yes, I have always wanted to be a mod
    Probably not, the job sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I do not know about Rory, but Karen Gillian recently said in an interview at Comic-Con she will be back for season 7 so Amy Pond at least is not going anywhere.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...ming-back.html

If you are interested some of have been discussing our thoughts on the last episode in The Doctor Who Thread. That is a link to where we start about last week's episode, there also thoughts about some of the bigger story arcs in there too though

---------- Post added 2011-09-21 at 04:09 PM ----------

Oh yea... and anyone who doesn't want to see spoilers of any kind... do not click that link