iMac or 360 for Skyrim?

I've recently purchased a 21.5'' 2011 iMac, mainly for audio production. It's the base model; with an ATI 6750M 512MB graphics card, a 2.5ghz i5 quad-core processor, and 4 gigs of RAM. If I run Skyrim through Bootcamp using Windows XP, would I get a better or worse performance than I would if I just bought it for my Xbox 360? I would prefer to play it on my Mac for the more precise aiming and higher resolution. Thanks in advance

15+ Year Old Account
    Far worse. That is a very weak graphics card. You will likely be able to run it fine but it will be on low settings
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

The 6750M should be able to run Skyrim ok, I am not sure though if you can get high details on 1080p resolution. I was able to play many modern games (such as Deus Ex 3 and Witcher 2) on my 27" iMac with 6970M at native 1440p, if we assume that 6970M is about 100% faster than 6750M and 1440p has about 1.8 as much pixels, the relation should be about the same. Obviously, you can forget about AA (which you don't need anyway due to iMac's high pixel density). It is possible though that you will be forced to use lower resolution.

My advice: wait for the game to be released and look at the benchmarks, than extrapolate whether your GPU will do fine. If you want to be 100% sure the game runs fine, get the xbox version.