T12 legs or Leggings of Billowing Fire? (shadow)

I really cant decide between the two... the Leggings of Billowing Fire are much better but with t12 i get 4pc bonus.
    With Leggings I have 2842 (32.15%) haste and with t12 I have 2642 (30.21% i think).

I could use some advice :P

Here is my armory with leggings equipped:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...isica/advanced

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Paci View Post
    I really cant decide between the two... the Leggings of Billowing Fire are much better but with t12 i get 4pc bonus.
    With Leggings I have 2842 (32.15%) haste and with t12 I have 2642 (30.21% i think).

I could use some advice :P

Here is my armory with leggings equipped:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...isica/advanced

Thanks.
    You're above the major haste mark with both, and our 4 set for shadow is amazing. No reason not to run the t-12 legs.

Yes, but with leggings i also get the next DP tick breakpoint, although im not sure how much of a dps gain that is.

Deleted
    You gain much more out of running with T12 4-piece bonus for sure. It's pretty huge.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Keep the set bonus but hang on to the billowing flame legs for when you get the tier head. (if you get it)

T12 legs if you can get gloves from rag.
    If you won't, go with t12 gloves and offset pants

Looking at your current progress, you should use the Tier Legs, since 4set is so incredibly OP.

When u progress some more, go with HC Legs and HC Offset Helm from Rhyolith, until you can get Rag. When you get Rag HC, you can either go with the 397 Ragnaros Offset Gloves, or the 391 Offset Alysrazor Legs (Gloves setup gives a minor Int and Mastery gain, Legs setup gives a major Haste and Spirit gain, it comes down to what you prefer, but I would go with the Legs.)

Off-topic, but you should go for the socket bonus in your Shoulders (replace 40 Int with 20 Int/20 Haste), and ignore the socket bonuses in your Gloves and Belt (replace the 2x 20 Int/20 Spirit gems with 2x 40 Int). Also get 65 Mastery on Gloves. If you can, replace Fiery Quintessence with... something... Necro or HC TM.

But yeah, 4set is a must
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory