Deleted

Damage font addon that is up to date

Yeah I'm atm looking for one and I've tried both Xdamagefonts and nicedamage or whatever It's called. What I noticed is that the numbers I pull off on mobs don't appear when I try them at all and after what they say in comments in both of the addons is that they're both out of date and wont work so now I'm here, looking for a new addon that is up to date. So if you know one please let me know

fontain

ten characters

cant find it anywhere, wowinterface, curse and curseforge, nothing by the name of fontain

Deleted
    If you're talking about Fountain then I'm not interested.

Didn't ask for a share-a-drink-to-greedy-people-who-are-thirsty addon, sorry!

looks like fontain isnt up on curse anymore, if you can find it its a great addon

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does it have to be an Addon?
    If not:
    Create a Folder called "Font" in your Wow Folder, download the font you want(only .ttf Files will work) and put it in the Fonts-Folder.
    Now you just have to rename the font-file:

"ARIALN",
    "MORPHEUS"
    , "skurri",
    "FRIZQT__"

Unfortunately I don't remember which one changes which part of WoW, I just know that "skurri" is the Standard WoW-Combat Text.

Try this KryDamageFont you can use your own font too very easily.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Here are the old instructions that used to work, use at your own risk:

Change the fonts without an addon/mod; this part overrides all the WoW fonts - including the login screens.

Change the Fonts In WoW
    A basic outline of how to change the fonts in WoW.

1. Make a folder called Fonts
    2. Put folder in the following directory structure: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Fonts\
    3. Find font(s) you want.
    If any truetype font is placed in the Fonts folder, it will set certain parts of the UI to use that font, depending on what it is named.
    4. Change font name(s):
    Find four different fonts, or create four copies of the font file of your choice, place them in the above folder, and rename them to the following names:
    FRIZQT__.ttf (the main UI font: NPCs names; buffs, etc)
    ARIALN.ttf (the normal number font)
    skurri.ttf (the "huge" number font)
    MORPHEUS.ttf (Mail, Quest Log font)
    5. Put those renamed fonts in the Fonts folder
    6. Log in. Enjoy.

This above works because it overrides the normal in-game fonts. Though no folder is there by default, the game client uses the directory "World of Warcraft \ Fonts \" as its default Fonts directory, and when its compressed archives are unpacked, it (presumably) places the fonts at this location virtually. So by placing the desired font here instead and naming it to mimic the default fonts, you redirect the client into using them instead of the archived font files.

Note: Fonts in alternative formats may not work. Example: ".TTC" fonts will not work, they need to be converted into ".TTF" fonts for them to be recognized and read by WoW.

Try ticking "Load out of date Addons" on the addon list in character selection screen. NiceDamage has worked perfectly for me ever since I got it...

PS: make sure you have floating combat text enabled. Sometimes elaborate problems are just something silly you forgot to turn on. GL
    Last edited by LordHidious; 2011-09-21 at 04:45 PM.

Fontifier works, I'm pretty sure.

I'm using niceDamage and it works fine for me
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Troodi View Post
    Here are the old instructions that used to work, use at your own risk:

Change the fonts without an addon/mod; this part overrides all the WoW fonts - including the login screens.

Change the Fonts In WoW
    A basic outline of how to change the fonts in WoW.

1. Make a folder called Fonts
    2. Put folder in the following directory structure: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Fonts\
    3. Find font(s) you want.
    If any truetype font is placed in the Fonts folder, it will set certain parts of the UI to use that font, depending on what it is named.
    4. Change font name(s):
    Find four different fonts, or create four copies of the font file of your choice, place them in the above folder, and rename them to the following names:
    FRIZQT__.ttf (the main UI font: NPCs names; buffs, etc)
    ARIALN.ttf (the normal number font)
    skurri.ttf (the "huge" number font)
    MORPHEUS.ttf (Mail, Quest Log font)
    5. Put those renamed fonts in the Fonts folder
    6. Log in. Enjoy.

This above works because it overrides the normal in-game fonts. Though no folder is there by default, the game client uses the directory "World of Warcraft \ Fonts \" as its default Fonts directory, and when its compressed archives are unpacked, it (presumably) places the fonts at this location virtually. So by placing the desired font here instead and naming it to mimic the default fonts, you redirect the client into using them instead of the archived font files.

Note: Fonts in alternative formats may not work. Example: ".TTC" fonts will not work, they need to be converted into ".TTF" fonts for them to be recognized and read by WoW.

Tried this but the origional font still remain : /

edit.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Try this KryDamageFont you can use your own font too very easily.
    This worked, cheers!
    Last edited by mmoc9b320eb14f; 2011-09-21 at 10:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badde View Post
    Tried this but the origional font still remain : /

edit.

This worked, cheers!
    Done this a couple of times! It dosent work as weird as it seems! Well ill try the KryDamageFont addon now... Thx!
    ''this is your life and it`s ending one minute at a time''