Thread: Mouse problems

Mouse problems

So a few months back i got myself a razer naga, and for about a month or so, its been acting "wierd" the mouse can be sitting still and the cursor will creep around the screen in odd directions, and it gets really annoying pretty fast =\

I turned the sensitivty down but it didnt help and the mouse moved to slow for my liking, tryed turning acceleration off and lowering it but nothings working, it still likes to creep, anyone know how i can fix this issue =\?

Deleted
    That's a surface problem. Get a mousepad or move to a table with monotone darker surface.

I just got a new mousepad a week ago though, and its been happening before that.

Deleted
    Than try getting lates mouse drivers from razerzone, although it should be working fine without that.

Typical Razer mouse acting like a typical Razer mouse after a few months.

Unfortunately they're notorious for having poor build quality and being prone to failures. Next time, buy something more reliable.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Happens with my razer mouse aswell, bought a Roccat kone+ and have no problems

Deleted
    Checked if there isn't any dust/hairs sticking in the lens? I had a similar problem and then I discovered that my cat loves to sleep on my mousemat..