10+ Year Old Account

How are your Fireland PUGs coming along?

I noticed a lot of PUG action in trade.
    How are your server PUGs for Firelands going?

Lol, I play on Mok'Nafail, so... 1/7 reg.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't puged since the nerfs, but I foresee out alt/pug raid downing Rag this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    I haven't puged since the nerfs, but I foresee out alt/pug raid downing Rag this week.
    Yeah same here, This is my new main character. I have yet to have my go at a boss fight. The guild i am in have been trough the majority of it however their group is pretty solid and do not want to step on anyone's toes. Figure this would be my chance to get in and try them out. Been trough all of the trash which is cake.
    Last edited by contemporary; 2011-09-21 at 04:53 PM.

On Magtheridon here I've heard success stories.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Deleted
    Several pugs clearing normal since the second or third reset here... Mannoroth EU

Im on Mal'ganis. People have been pugging FL for a while now going 4 or 5/7. Im assuming there will be a normal Rag kill by the end of the week by a pug. prolly even a heroic shannox as well

blackrock - 4 pugs just yesterday killed rag.. although normal rag isnt even very hard before the nerfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpsycho View Post
    Lol, I play on Mok'Nafail, so... 1/7 reg.
    lol that was my first server i played on, left and it was the best thing i ever did

10+ Year Old Account
    Outland doing easly 7/7 normal before patch nerf... Some even did 4/7 heroic prenerf... I dunno about now... first day so who knows... probaly will be seeing crap geared alts running FL soonish

Kazzak EU - pugs regularly get between 4-6 bosses down and the occasional rag kill. I got 7/7 on my alt pugging but did rag as the spare wheel in a 10 man guild run of some random guild. After this week I guess pugs will be doing even better... theres never any shortage of them on that server, to the point of literally being spoilt for choice - it's even really easy to find someone with a fitting lockout to you if your group fails after a couple of bosses and you want to continue later in the week with another group.

i ran a half guild / half pug last night. we got 5/7 down pretty easily. would have had more, but i had to explain alysrazor, baleroc, and domo to the non guild people as they hadn't seen that far into the instance before.

we would have gotten domo, but two people had to leave and it was like 130am est , and i didn't feel like trying to replace them at that hour. just going to pick it up on thursday, finish domo, and then probably roll our faces on rag til he drops some candy.

edit: and this was on our guild's alt, so they weren't even that geared. hell, no one in there really had anything beyond what you could get from friendly / honored rep, or from a trash run boe.

Deleted
    kor'gall EU... before the nerfs we were sometimes even struggling to get shannox or beth'tilac down. i haven't tried it after the nerfs yet, so can't really comment on that. pugs requiring more than just Beth kill hinders reasonably.

Deleted
    I'm on Coa and ive seen only ONE firelands pug being made

True PUGs on Blackrock-US were regularly going 4/7, Guild Alt runs were going 7/7. I imagine true PUGs will start going 7/7 with H Shannox.

our best "pug" (well not always 100% people from trade) went 7/7 nhc prenerf.
    Don't know if they tried HMs aswell.

There're also some random pugs that do 0-4

Our saturday pug/alt runs have been clearing 7/7, so i foresee a few hms this weekend for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having done very few attempts on any bosses before the nerf (No time to play during the week, scared to do pugs on the weekends, no guild groups on the weekend I could get into), I did a guild group last night (pure luck I was on in time for that!) that went 6/7reg, all the while the group was complaining it was ridiculous. I had only really done Shannox before that, and the fight seemed much easier... I was also tanking the boss, where normally I take the one dog. So far, I've seen no pugs in trade, just in guild. I'm in a rather large guild. I really can't comment on the difficulty, but I've only heard 'Ohh.. soo ez' comments, 'I have.. 100%mana... Healing..' Said a priest... Of course, bringing in a tank and dps that didn't know last 3 fights, explaining easily in a few moments, says another thing.

We all know the nerfs will eventually happen...

Inevitable.
    K PIG SEE YA LATER! <3