Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    That would be bad. People would follow it up to the point where you stop, then not know what to do next. "She's nekkid...do I put it in?!!?" and would end up killing themselves. Then you'd have all that blood on your hands. Do you really want that? :-P

OP, go drink some fucking coffee. Get your geeky ass off the champ forums, and go out. No, it's not a fucking date. It's you meeting a girl for coffee. Find out what you need to advance, and go from there.
    ROFL, well done sir.

Deleted
    I'm a bit older according to mmo-champ standards.

What the hell does phrase "grab a Cofee" means in slang of youngsters of these days. Is it anal sex? I won't be suprise.

The only reason why she's interested in you is because she wants to rob a bank.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    She asked you if you wanted to grab a coffee not meet and fuck.
    Yes. She did.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crownless View Post
    Hello,

First of all I wanna say that I know that this is an MMO forum and random stuff like this don't belong here.. but from my point of view it's the only forum I read daily even though I rarely post here.

I am more of a shy and quiet person and I seldom don't find the courage to talk to girls like my friends do. I work in a bank. Few days ago I got a friend request on Facebook and a personal message to go along with it. She wrote that she saw me in a bank and wasn't quite sure that it was me. It turns out she knew me from before but I honeslty can't remember her (according to her name and FB pictures). We kept talking on FB PM's and it seems we have quite a lot in common, she also remembers some of my ex-schoolmates. In the last message that she sent me, she said that if I'm not too busy, maybe we could go out for a coffee sometime. I tell her that I'm up for it and tell her which days are suitable for me, according to my quite busy schedule. After that I go checking her profile and I notice that her status says "in relationship", just that, it doesn't say with who or whatever. I'm still waiting for her reply, she's usually not too fast on responding on PM's.

I could ask her right away in my next PM or at the first date, but in PM's I don't wanna be too direct. I was pretty excited about that first date but right now I don't know what to think.

Any suggestion, thoughts would be really appreciated!
    The way I see this: if you like the Facebook contact you have with her and would like to get in touch 'IRL' as well, then go for it. It's just a cup of coffee, don't rush things even if it'll only be a friendly relationship both of you are interested in. Maybe you actually do remember her when you see her. (she probably expects that or hopes that but be honest either way)
    Then again, it's a bit freaky if you don't actually remember her yet she remembers you..
    With regards to the FB status, well it doesn't really matter if you're not going too far and not going too fast. There's also the option that she forgot to change it.. So, all in all, just go for it, but don't rush things.