Mod to Assign positions/roles

As our guild's raid leader, I have an entire sheet of macros (some outdated obviously) to assign things like Bethtilac positions/jobs, Nef pillars, Baelroc rotations, Shannox/Council dps splits, etc. I used to use Heal Assign back when I was just in charge of our healers in BC/early Wrath, and I've always wanted something similar to any type of assignment that isn't spec/class limited. Having to go through and shift around a Beth'tilac macro every time 1-2 people are absent and trying to figure out who's here and who's not on my list etc makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes. The only thing even more frustrating is sitting around waiting for our other officers to assign whatever needs assigning on a fight while we sit around for 10 minutes wanting to punch something. I'd just like to streamline the process and limit all this downtime. I can't seem to find a mod that would do what I'm looking for, but any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Deleted
    Look into BossTactics. You can probably set it up to show your tactic, then simply change the names when needed.