Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    This, for once, is a paladin set that would look better with a skirt.

Deleted
    looks awsum!! reminds me of hawkman :O

I really like the model, but the coloring looks bad in the picture, hope it would be better ingame.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably still end up transmogrifying for the while but once I can get a full set of this set, I don't see myself using much else.

An awesome set of armor but I cannot help but feel it sort of looks like a PvP set. Still it does translate Paladin rather than a warrior in a robe.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastit View Post
    seriously? you guys actually like the helmet? it looks absolutely dumb everything else is pretty great tho
    Yeah, not liking the helm myself, thankfully we can turn that off so it's not much of an issue in the end.

Deleted
    Well of all the T13 sets shown so far I think it's the best looking one and tbh if it was the priest set I would be happy with it. Well from shoulders up, its actually a pretty clean looking set and easy on the eye. Just be thankful you didn't get the gobbled up and barfed back out looking set like the locks got.

Now with pallies getting wings for the focus of their set I wonder what they have in store for priests because if it isn't based off arch angle or life grip then I can't even imagine what it will look like.

Deleted
    Really having a mechanical royal pelican feeling going on

The boots! the boots! the boots are too small!

...it just looks too weird having those chunky leg plates with tiny little boots. Also the helmet is too tall.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2011-09-22 at 01:36 AM.

Not bad! Will have the hat hidden as always though, what point is there to get a nice haircut if it doesn´t show!

I keep looking back at it, and although it doesn't hold a candle to Tier 12 IMHO, I do like its design.

Best set ever!

I was collecting the Judgement set but I might just go with this new set. Looks phenom imo.

Hate the helm, like the rest.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure weather I like this or not to be honest, I can see why it's awesome but then I can't see me using this over transmog, where as If the current tier had come out with transmog, I'd be using t12 over transmog.

I love it soooooo much! I can only imagine how it looks on a tauren, I think I will race change back just to have a huge helmet and shoulders.. This may be my new favorite set that I will actually try to transmog into. I wonder what the heroic colors(if they even plan on changing it) will look like.

looks like they were going for a guardian angel feel. There was so much more they could have done with it though. Tyrael wings and a hood with glow eyes would have knocked it out of the ballpark.

The shoulders looks kinda like they copy/pasted some early frame work of the DK t12, that helm kills the set for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    This set is amazing. Best tier set for paladins in Cata, hands down.

Plate feels like plate. The color choices is superb. I really hope to see off colors of this set in black n' gold or something else.

This set is going to be amazing to transmog with other past sets. For sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Helm is not proportional to the rest of the set. Shoulders are meh. Rest is skinned green gear. As a set it's pretty bad. Thank goodness for transmog.

I think it looks absolutely stunning. One of the greatest paladin tier sets so far, next to tier 2, of course.

I think those who say it looks similar to Tier 11 are just silly... it's much different. Different colors (more gold and light blue instead of grey and purple), and just an all around better representation of the Paladin.

GREAT Tier.

The only thing I would change about the helm personally, is making it conceal the face entirely instead of cutting off at the mouth (like Tier 2 and Tier 12, except with that solid helmet look, rather than more of the 'cloth-hood' look).

But, realizing the helmet can easily not be shown, absolutely no complaints here. /applaud Blizzard.
    Last edited by Sir. Triumph; 2011-09-22 at 01:49 AM.
    "In a world where absolute truth exists but cannot be known, one must live by reason and faith."