Officers: Greenwald, Logainalbar, Keyboard, Ittydizzle
Server: Sargeras

Recruitment Status:

I am the Tuskarr is recruiting like minded individuals focused on progressing through Cataclysm in the 25 man setting.

Actively Recruiting:
Tank - any class - Very high
Priest Disc/Holy - High
Paladin (any) - High
Warrior (Fury) - Medium
Rogue - Medium
DK - Medium
Shaman (Enh/Ele) - Medium
Hunter - Low

**If you think you can out dps our dps, out heal our healers, or out tank our tanks then apply now. We have a full roster but still looking for exceptional people**

About Us:

I am the Tuskarr was founded in March 2010 and quickly progressed to one of the top guilds on the server. We finished the expansion with Bane of the Fallen King and Heroic Halion 10; however, did not complete the 25 man versions due to some attendance issues toward the end of the expansion (although we were quite close to getting it done).

Upon Cataclysm release Tuskarr has remained competitive going 8/13 Heroic Tier 11 and currently 1/7H in Tier 12. We are looking to progress further with a few additional key people.

Our Personality:

Ultimately, we are looking for individuals who match our personality and our focus on progression. The majority of the guild ranges in age from 20-30 and operates in a drama free atmosphere.

Our raids consist of players who are deeply enveloped into theory crafting, min/maxing, and operating at 110% of their ability and expect the same from recruits. Our forums are always active with up to date information regarding all classes and it is expected that you participate, at the very least, in game by maximizing your role. You should be comfortable in a hardcore raiding environment even though our raid schedule is somewhat relaxed.

We raid 3 days per week (Wed/Thurs/Mon 7-11 ST, 8-12 EST). Our raid schedule is shorter than many guilds because we feel that content should be clear able in a 12 hour raid week. In addition to those raids we also have a plethora of alt runs, 10 mans, and organized PvP.

Again, if you are interested in applying to I am the Tuskarr, please visit our website and apply on the forums at http://iamthetuskarr.com. If you have any other questions you can PM me in-game or on our website. Thank you.