Deleted

Really unsure of what to choose

hey all, cant post links so wud be cool if u looked me up on armoury, but i currently have shoulders/hands/chest of my tier, was going to wait for helm from rag as i see most locks using none tier legs, but i could afford to buy the legs for the 4 set, what should i do? my hc tier 11 have hit/haste, good stats for me, but not sure if i choose the tier legs, crit/mastery that the 4set wud actually be better, even tho the stats arent as good as my current ones, any feed back would be much helpful as im so confused if i should or shouldnt buy them,

Thankyou in advance

Get 4 set now, it's pretty strong, then decide what offpiece you want later, on normal modes you want the gloves from Raggy.

when in doubt go for more int. thats my policy but then again im using mostly 391s at this point.

Get your 4-set first however you can. The set bonus is worth more than a few stat points unless you can sub out for 2-3 pieces of heroic t12 gear. If you can get a tier helm, then worry about optimizing your off piece.