Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Had 40k just prior to 4.3 launch... sitting at ~960k today. I'll be dropping 180k shortly on a nice mount. Still need to buy the Corrupted Hippogryph TCG mount too, but waiting for prices to settle some first.

I've already dropped over 1.5m gold on TCG & rare drop mounts. Mounts are basically the reason I work to make gold in WoW. It's something to do and collect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drrwho View Post
    Had 40k just prior to 4.3 launch... sitting at ~960k today. I'll be dropping 180k shortly on a nice mount. Still need to buy the Corrupted Hippogryph TCG mount too, but waiting for prices to settle some first.

I've already dropped over 1.5m gold on TCG & rare drop mounts. Mounts are basically the reason I work to make gold in WoW. It's something to do and collect.
    How did you make that much gold!!give some tips please

110k plus some other amount in a real i dont play in anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Around 220k now, I was making tons of gold 4-5 Months ago but stopped caring for gold, all my repairs,flasks and food are paid for by my guild.

I also have more valor points than I can spend so its not like its even worth buying epics for alts, I cant remember the last time I paid more than 1k for anything off the ah.
    Haha love this. I to have 220k gold gave up caring about making gold about 6months ago lol
    Aye mate

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have 5. 5 million? 5 hundred thousand? Nope. 5 hundred and damn proud of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have about 530K on my server, around 40K on another server. Just dropped a bit on rerolling some professions. Haven't bothered making any more in ages so I've just been stagnant at 500K for a few months.

About 10000 when I went inactive.

If I add up all the cash I've got across my four level 85s.. 60 gold.

---------- Post added 2012-02-20 at 09:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by edizmetin View Post
    How did you make that much gold!!give some tips please
    A fair few folks exploited a bug with the Love tokens and pumped out 20 or more mounts selling at tens of thousands of gold each. Scumbag cheaters. One of them's in my guild - I don't speak to him anymore. If I was GM he'd be gone. ><
    Last edited by Janaa; 2012-02-20 at 09:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Janaa View Post
    If I add up all the cash I've got across my four level 85s.. 60 gold.

---------- Post added 2012-02-20 at 09:45 PM ----------

A fair few folks exploited a bug with the Love tokens and pumped out 20 or more mounts selling at tens of thousands of gold each. Scumbag cheaters. One of them's in my guild - I don't speak to him anymore. If I was GM he'd be gone. ><
    More likely ore shuffle with an alchemist and enchanter.
    The ore shuffle has gone down considerably in profitability but I can still make ~50k in one night if I want to, at the start of 4.3 that number was closer to 150-200k per night.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    More likely ore shuffle with an alchemist and enchanter.
    The ore shuffle has gone down considerably in profitability but I can still make ~50k in one night if I want to, at the start of 4.3 that number was closer to 150-200k per night.
    Very true, its just the way poster worded it was he'd made all his money since 4.3 and the token exploit is the only major changer in terms of money-making in that time. He might have just meant that he didn't have much before, and has made plenty since, and the fact there's been a patch is just to show an indication of the time it took. I wasn't accusing him directly anyway, was just saying.. thats what some folks have been doing. ^^ Alas, on our server you can't make anywhere near that much shuffling.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

190k. Most of that was selling an Ashes of Al'ar for ~130k.

Quote Originally Posted by Janaa View Post
    Very true, its just the way poster worded it was he'd made all his money since 4.3 and the token exploit is the only major changer in terms of money-making in that time. He might have just meant that he didn't have much before, and has made plenty since, and the fact there's been a patch is just to show an indication of the time it took. I wasn't accusing him directly anyway, was just saying.. thats what some folks have been doing. ^^ Alas, on our server you can't make anywhere near that much shuffling.
    Janaa, you also forget one major thing when it comes to gold making. It's not the changes that come into play with/after a patch (except for new things like xmog, etc.) that most people make money on. It's the fact that a new patch exists which normally means new content. Within the first month after the patch, I went from 1 million to 2 million gold (medium population server). Everyone at that point needs new gems, chants, etc. so there is a massive increase in demand.
    Last edited by quietstrm07; 2012-02-21 at 02:55 PM.
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻