How do I remove the Blizzard group frames?

I use grid for any 5 man groups and raids but I cant seem to get rid of the standard Blizz ones in the top left.

The blizzard ones are part of Unit Frames. You need something like Shadowed Unit Frames, or any other unit frame modifier to change those.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

If you're talking about the blizzard raid frames there's a hide button, if you're talking about the one that shows your toon all the time, then Buck is right and you need an outside frames mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    It's like the collective psyche of WoW can't get over the sub loss, so when so much as a hotfix is announced, it's due to the sub loss. Tuesday maintenance? Due to the sub loss. Your loot didn't drop? Due to the sub loss. Your girlfriend left you? It's clearly due to the sub loss. Constipated? OBVIOUSLY because of the sub loss.

Sorry I should have been more specific. The raid frames I can remove or "hide" but it's the party frames I can't get rid of.

There is a way, but I don't remember how cause I don't use Grid anymore but the standard Blizzard raid frames for both 5 man and raids. But I know there is a way to hide them when you use Grid. There isn't some kind of setting in Grid "Hide Blizzard standard frames" or something?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can make it so party frames use raid-style frames, if that'll help. Top right on the raid profiles settings.

Shadowed unit frames has an option to disable everything.

Alternatively, moveanything should work.

on the top left there's a panel to configure the group features
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter