Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    capslock padding
    TIGHT JEANS, TIGHT SHIRTS AND CONVERSES ALL THE WAAAAY
    unless im chilling. then it's pajamas 24/7

Shorts and t-shirt all year round even during the snow season.... i love the cold....
    Last edited by fumblz; 2011-09-23 at 03:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saah View Post
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.

Through the winter/autumn/early spring:
    Trusty black windbreaker jacket (going out in -20 celsius aww yeah)
    torn jeans
    t-shirt
    sometimes long sleeved shirts
    Summer:
    t-shirt
    shorts

I hate plaid crap, tight jeans are the worst thing ever, polos are for douchebags, black is so generic so I seldom wear it, I tend to wear brown, grey, purple, sometimes white in the summer. I used to wear hoodies, but that just makes me look like a shifty dumb stoner kid.

Summer: Tanktop and shorts

Winter: Hoodie and shorts

Only brands I will wear with a huge logo are PUMA and Neff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever I feel like at the time- wore a dress shirt and pants to school for no reason whatsoever a few times.

Depends on the day and what I am feeling like really.

Shirts: I either wear plaid button ups/flannels, T-Shirts or Nice shirts with a tie. I always roll my sleeves up though.

Pants: Either slim or skinny jeans

Shoes: My Nike's or Converse.

Also to write love on her arms and I <3 boobies bracelets and aviators.

Usually jeans, cheap shoes, and a t-shirt, sometimes a funny t-shirt. Only if the occasion calls for it will I wear something nicer.

And I almost forgot...my signature suit and tie, with a devilish grin to go along with it.
    Last edited by Inner Universe; 2011-09-23 at 06:11 AM.

Deleted
    Jeans, sneakers and a hoodie, normally.

If im going out, nicer jeans, nicer sneakers and a formal shirt.

Work? Suit up!

jeans & usually a band/festival t-shirt mostly, i rarely buy t-shirts in "shops" usually just at gigs, only variations are for interviews (trousers, shirt), going to a game or for weddings etc (either a suit or if i'm "important" to the event then a kilt) and pretty much trainers as much as i can - dont care how i look so long as i'm not neked & my feet are comfortable!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    I wear the fanciest dressed imaginable made of a rare magic thread and fabric that is invisible to anyone who is unworthy of my presence or simply dimwitted.
    So stupid people can see you naked? Where'd I put my hammer...

OT: Sooo many T-Shirts and jeans, I'm gonna go with that too.

Black slacks, black shoes, white shirt, power tie.

Because, in the words of Andy Samberg, I'M AN ADULT.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    So stupid people can see you naked? Where'd I put my hammer...

OT: Sooo many T-Shirts and jeans, I'm gonna go with that too.
    That's gay, man.

Also, lawl @ clothing. Like I wear any of that.

Jeans and a nice tshirt, or jeans shorts with a nice tshirt for the most part. Occasionally khaki pants/short to change it up lol. Yeah, nothing special

10+ Year Old Account
    I never NEVER wear pants(though if I go to a job interview, I'd change that) I'm usually wearing shorts with a T-shirt that usually has something funny on it or band related.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

White or black lacoste shoes. Chinos in many different colours (orange, green, blue etc.) armani, lacoste, fred perry, lyle & scott etc t-shirts or piques, usually very colourful. Only accesories are a belt and a watch. (Yes, I like brands )

When I'm not at work I prefer to be comfortable, so I usually wear baggy shorts (sometimes cargo shorts, sometimes plaid shorts, sometimes "exercise" shorts), a t-shirt (usually a plain t-shirt whose color matches whatever shorts I'm wearing, but sometimes a "funny" t-shirt, like my green linen shirt) and either flip flops or my Vibrams.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2011-09-23 at 04:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Halloween clothing style! i am on the right with "live fast rock hard T"

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I only have polos for shirts with stripes or something simple and i usually wear cargo shorts whenever i can and carpenter pants when it's cold.

I am not a big fan of pants, I feel they limit me far too much.

*stand up in old boxers infront of the laptop and raises one fist to the sky*
    Quickly notify an administrator to delete this post because the truth upsets you!