Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Do you have a happy place?

As the title says.

I've always wondered if anyone has a special place in the world that makes them happy for no reason whatsoever.

As for me (if anyone wants to know.) I've found my place is in the passenger seat of a suburban looking out at the massive blue sky looming over us, just an hour before the sunset, it's on the road to Maryland since those roads cut through massive farmlands and plains of grass. It's so beautiful getting lost in those picture perfect sunny days on a road trip listening to Led Zeppelin's Houses of the Holy. Just thinking of it makes me long for those afternoons to happen again.

10+ Year Old Account
    My happy place is in my bed when it's pitch-black in my bedroom.

My happy place is in my room where I use escapism with Video Games.

Deleted
    I found mine is being out on a busy street with no umbrella when it's pouring down with heavy rain, it's still warm and there's kind of that warm rain smell, it smells kind of like the conditions you get with a rainbow. Everybody on the street unifies in that moment, suddenly everyones attention is shifted from all the problems and worries of their lives and focuses on the terrential rain, it's beautiful. That's my place, that's where I feel what peace is.

10+ Year Old Account
    My happy place is Nagrand :-)

my desk
    10 chars

Deleted
    My happy place is anywhere where there is music and/or work and/or fun

I have lots of places that chill me out, but I don't think there is a place that makes me happy just being there...

Sitting near a window while its raining outside is one of the most calming things to me(which I'm doing right now). I guess this isn't a "place", but as long as I'm with friends, I'm happy.
    I get lonely easy. :/

lately my happy place has been the gym, i think about lifting weights nonstop and want to be there all the time !

Anywhere with rain.

In my room with no lights on.

By far the best though is being outside during the very beginning of winter, when it's just cold enough to not be sweaty, but not cold enough to be freezing or anything, when there's a lot of wind, and being able to lay on the grass and stare up at the sky. It's the most calming feeling ever.

Quote Originally Posted by beanburrito View Post
    lately my happy place has been the gym, i think about lifting weights nonstop and want to be there all the time !

I've been thinking about the gym alot too, its up there on my list of happy places.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    my room when i'm home alone

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    My happy place is in my bed when it's pitch-black in my bedroom.
    ^ I agree with you on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    inside a vagina. only place I am ever happy
    To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women, that is what is best in life.

Deleted
    My room, in front of my computer.

10+ Year Old Account
    My happy place is my teenage room with pale blue walls that glowed green with my lamp on, christmas lights on the walls sitting in my desk chair smoking a bowl while listning to the rain off of my porch on a cool night and black sabbath playing in the background.
    Farewell WoW Pandaland
    Intel i5 2.67 OC 3.3ghz | ATI 6950 850mhz OC 920Stable 950 Push 1000Insane

in my GTO doing 150 mph vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Warm blanket fresh outa the dryer!